ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Checkin in for those black socks, all I buy. 
Errythangblvck only buys black socks...I, for one, am shocked. 
laugh.gif

[quote
Anyone get an order confirmation on FNL for V2's yet?
[/quote]

ordered 17 mins after release, received order conf, no shipping conf yet....Everybody should get shipping confirmation tmrw

Edit: dnt feel like fixin all that bs ona ipad :lol:

Last edited:
Did the MangoV2s hit stores in the US yet? If not, does anyone know? I missed out on the online release. 

walked into Urban today and from across the room i thought I saw Stadium Greens and i was ****** amped but then as i got closer I realized that obviously they were just Squadrons 
tired.gif
 forgot those even existed when i saw a dark upper and teal-ish soles

If anyone needs the 9.5, take em off me for the $100 I paid overseas. No profit. NYC based pick up or $10 shipping. Don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them back so I'd rather give them to someone who missed the release.

Or someone can trade me some Sirens :wink:

I don't see why someone would pay about 20-25 over retail (after tax) when they are hitting stateside now for retail and readily available (hoping FNL doesn't cancel a majority of our orders).

If it's free returns, then I'd just ship em back if you don't find any takers.

Also, put that in your sig as there is no buying/selling/trading in the thread.

Last edited:
I don't see why someone would pay about 20-25 over retail (after tax) when they are hitting stateside now for retail and readily available (hoping FNL doesn't cancel a majority of our orders).

Also, put that in your sig as there is no buying/selling/trading in the thread.
They released only at FNL so far. Who knows when it'll hit UO or Zappos or NDC. Rumored date is still middle of May for most places which is 2 weeks from now. Its not too bad for someone who wants them early or is too busy to catch the release which occurred in the morning when some might be working or doing something else. 

I'll put it in my sig. But I don't see why you're so uptight about me trying to help someone out. 

Any good on feet pics of London's? Saw a couple on IG but they were bad pics. Tryin to decide if I should pull the trigger.

They released only at FNL so far. Who knows when it'll hit UO or Zappos or NDC. Rumored date is still middle of May for most places which is 2 weeks from now. Its not too bad for someone who wants them early or is too busy to catch the release which occurred in the morning when some might be working or doing something else. 

I'll put it in my sig. But I don't see why you're so uptight about me trying to help someone out. 
How is helping someone out charging them 30 dollars over retail for your inpatients to wait out stateside release??? 

Last edited:
How is helping someone out charging them 30 dollars over retail for you inpatients??? 
Because compared to any other available spot, $100 is WHAT WAS PAID IN CANADA. Overseas retailers are charging around 140. Resellers are charging $120 + shipping and fees.

I'm just charging what I put in and it will still get to the buyer before they release at any other retailers. You're talking about US retail I'm talking about CAD retail. 

Good lord.

Because compared to any other available spot, $100 is WHAT WAS PAID IN CANADA. Overseas retailers are charging around 140. Resellers are charging $120 + shipping and fees.

I'm just charging what I put in and it will still get to the buyer before they release at any other retailers. You're talking about US retail I'm talking about CAD retail. 

Good lord.
Comparing two different things. 100 isn't murder. 

Back
Top Bottom