ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

About these London's, what are the odds these things will be hitting Nike factory stores? Thinking about copping. Don't really have the funds, so if there's a good chance I might wait it out and try to cop even cheaper. On the fence about them.
they're already $67.97, how low do you want them to dip? $35? That's already cheap for a pair of mid roshe QS's

they're already $67.97, how low do you want them to dip? $35? That's already cheap for a pair of mid roshe QS's

I was mainly asking about the factory store because I really would like to see those in person to decide if I want them. I realize that it's a good price, but the wheat AM90 were all over my local factory store at one point, so there is a chance that these would go.

With all the Mango V2 craze today I completely overlooked the fact that these had arrived at my post office this morning! Today turned out to be a great day, finally got the v2's with my WC reward card for 53 shipped, and had these DS Sirens waiting for me when I got home! Wanna give a huge shout out villarino1k who helped me scoop these for a great price. Box was perfect and had OG everything, inserts etc. Definitely a great guy who went out his way to help me cop these! Thanks again homie!!

Was going to post a collection pick but I'll wait until my Mangos arrive from FNL. Hope everyone who wanted them got to cop! Take care fellas. :pimp:
Did he help you get them overseas? Just curious as im looking to cop some sirens in a size 8.5 or 9 in the near future for under 130

Sure did man. Good luck on your search!

while everyone got the v2's today i got these babies in! came home after work and they were waiting! shoutout to villarino1k for helping me with the order..he was pretty helpful and walked me through the whole process.

If anyone needs the 9.5, take em off me for the $100 I paid overseas. No profit. NYC based pick up or $10 shipping. Don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them back so I'd rather give them to someone who missed the release.

Or someone can trade me some Sirens :wink:

wtf!? lol to everyone saying May 15, wrong!!! they will be in stores by this weekend. mark my words, just like i said on Friday when FNL put 2 sizes up, Wednesday the 1st and i was right. look around! i saw places already getting them.

Last edited:
Got my order confirmation immediately as we'll. but in the same boat with no shipping
frown.gif
I see a lot of people are having this problem. They tried to charge me for shipping as well when I checked out directly through PayPal so I went back and checked out like I was gonna pay with a CC but chose the PayPal option from there and I got mine shipped for free.

You guys still haven't learned that FNL is VERY slow in processing orders... Be patient. I've had to wait 5 days for a shipping confirm for my Squads.

Nicely done FNL. I just got a cancellation email for my pairs that I ordered early this morning.

Damn, if mine get cancelled I have to wait for them to resend me another wcr that I used to cop....I've never had an order cancelled from them before though. Knock on wood...

i ordered my pairs around 6 am and recieved a order confirmation email. i jus got a CANCELATION email .. sux!!!

The Flyknits I ordered immediately after my roshes this morning already shipped so I went ahead and beat finishline to the punch and called them to cancel my roshes.

Last edited:
Hope mines doesnt get canceled, my size is an 8 and there still seems to still have 8's on the site sooo im hoping! haha. knock on wood!

You guys that are getting emails from FNL canceling your orders post what size you ordered. I'm interested to know if it's all the same size or some separate sizes.

Comparing two different things. 100 isn't murder. 
Not sure if this is a positive thing. But paying 100 for having them early and not dealing with any sell out isn't too bad. I did it and the only reason I don't want them is because they differed from how I expected them to look and I'd rather give them to someone else.

I can't believe how many people believe they're entitled to spout their opinion when they aren't involved in purchasing the shoes.

Finishline orders getting cancelled? Who would've thought.

And luckily I have my og mangos 
smokin.gif

no need to front about getting the v2s. if there's a window for me to get them, I will get them. just not now when I have to fight among hundreds of people for it. I'll let you all kill each other first lol

I ordered 2 10s, 2 7s and 1 10.5. 2 separate orders with 2 rewards. They better give me back my rewards. I ordered at 545 west coast time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom