ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I had my order cancelled a size 9 from Finish line. Just got the email ordered at 8:58 EST this morning damn that company. How do they not know how much stock they have 10 hours later ....jeez

I ordered 2 10s, 2 7s and 1 10.5. 2 separate orders with 2 rewards. They better give me back my rewards. I ordered at 545 west coast time.

Dang. I ordered my 9.5 a little after 6am west coast time. thinking mine may get cancelled now too.

im hoping FNL gets the V2's instore within the next week since im not a fan of ordering online. really hope im not making a bad decision

im hoping FNL gets the V2's instore within the next week since im not a fan of ordering online. really hope im not making a bad decision
They'll be hitting retail stores soon and will start popping up online as well. FA, FNL, and DTLR will most likely get them in the coming weeks in store, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:
Insane flicks. I've never seen a picture of these that I actually liked. But they look amazing there.
Great shots
pimp.gif

Still need me a sz10.5!!!!
Thanks!  I really appreciate it, guys. 
smile.gif

Ordered a 10.5 at 5:18 PST. Hopefully mine doesn't get canceled. Guess these are gonna restock tomorrow morning. Fnl tends to do this all the time

for those of you that got cancellations, did you check out with your cc or paypal? i know people were having issues processing the order when using paypal this morning. im wondering if that has anything to do with it, but i could be completely off...

for those of you that got cancellations, did you check out with your cc or paypal? i know people were having issues processing the order when using paypal this morning. im wondering if that has anything to do with it, but i could be completely off...

2 different cc

This is very disconcerting. I said earlier that it felt good to just wake up and get the shoe you want and now this? Shoe game is really f'ed up. I'm justing waiting for the email now.

When you view cart, if I clicked the paypal button it would charge me shipping. So I went back and clicked the red check out button, then paid by paypal. That was the only issue I had. But then again, my order is still under "processing" on my account 

Back
Top Bottom