ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Figured I could just say return to sender when they arrived and have them sent all the way back for free. Guess not. I'd be getting 85/100 back. 
you can probably try that and see...looks like they want to charge you $15.00 to send you a return shipping label which if you return to sender you would be good but who knows...

looks like nike is getting smart and seeing the hype on the roshes and releasing different colorways and materials so you can have a pair for every occasion from running errands to wearing a pair with a suit

$400 on those rip off roshes though??!! I mean of course the sneaker looks dope but I would never pay that much for a sneaker based off of a simple $70 dollar shoe. For $400 dollars those joints better make me levitate when I walk or something lmfao....

Figured I could just say return to sender when they arrived and have them sent all the way back for free. Guess not. I'd be getting 85/100 back. 
Livestock requires Direct Signature via FedEx. FedEx won't leave the package and won't allow you to sign the door tag if someone is not present to sign. Just don't sign for them. After 3 delivery attempts, FedEx should send them back to Livestock for free. It's a risk, but I guess another option for you.

DMV Mango V2's are in the area!!
absolutely can not wait to get my pairs in 
pimp.gif

LOL Everyone that was losing their mind is about to fall back.
ha indeed i was losing my mind and now have fallen back about as far as you can. thats a bummer man, those are nice. I would love some kind of argyle or native type print roshes.

I've had the worst luck with frugirls in the last 2 months. First I put together a group buy for Siren reds and send in the money around mid March and then they weren't able to ship until April 14 because of customs issues between China and the US. They arrive in customs on the 23rd of April and was released by customs on the 28th Definetly should have been here by now. The shipping status had not changed for 2 days so I decide to stop by the post office today to ask if they could look for it there or track it with their system. It turns out that it was outbound of customs on April 28th to be returned to the sender 
mean.gif
. Customs probably checked the box because of its size...
mad.gif
 Frugirls is offering either a refund when they receive it or to try to split them in to seperate boxes. Tbh the speed and price for service with frugirls is ridiculous and I don't plan on working with them again after this to ship shoes from China so if anyone knows of any other shipping agents that provide quality service with effective communication at a low price hit me up! For those of you who are either in the process of doing a group buy through frugirls or are planning on buying, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ASKING THEM TO SHIP IT IN MORE THAN ONE BOX TO AVOID RAISING CUSTOMS SUSPICIONS.   
My order of 6 pairs took a total of 11 days from the time I clicked to order to when the package was in my possession. Only 4 of those days were the actual shipping days. 4 days to get to the US from overseas?

First of all, you can't be upset at FG because your package was returned by CUSTOMS. Customs isn't the seller's responsibility, it is the buyer's. Three things could happen when your package gets to Customs - 1) Your package gets returned to the sender, 2) Your package stays at Customs until you pay the taxes/fees, or 3) the contents of the package gets destroyed and you receive the empty box.

Usually once the package gets to Customs, you can't rely too much on the tracking status from that point on. Some people received their packages AFTER the status even updated.

You have to have an understanding of what Customs looks for. If you order too many of the same item (in which you did...), Customs is going to act on it. You made a good suggestion of having the seller split the packages, but also try to have them shipped on different days to avoid them from entering Customs on the same day. I mean, I was fine with a box of 6 pairs.

ha indeed i was losing my mind and now have fallen back about as far as you can. thats a bummer man, those are nice. I would love some kind of argyle or native type print roshes.
Don't worry, once the well runs dry on solid colorways Nike will start pumping out all kinds of patterns.  After seeing these things I wouldn't be surprised if a flyknit Roshe drops in 2014, hopefully with the premium look that these things have. 

So looks like I'm gonna have to buy an all white ID and then get someone to do the pattern on toe box? Looks like it. 

Also on their tracking page, does it give an estimate day of delivery? Mine doesn't have one, which is rather unusual.

$400 on those rip off roshes though??!! I mean of course the sneaker looks dope but I would never pay that much for a sneaker based off of a simple $70 dollar shoe. For $400 dollars those joints better make me levitate when I walk or something lmfao....

Being hand made in Italy definitely adds to the price I'm sure.

So looks like I'm gonna have to buy an all white ID and then get someone to do the pattern on toe box? Looks like it. 

Also on their tracking page, does it give an estimate day of delivery? Mine doesn't have one, which is rather unusual.

I believe You can find the estimated delivery on your FNL account, on the order status with the tracking number.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom