ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

that pic makes the soles look :wow:

can't wait to get home on Tuesday, the hunt to complete my Roshe collection comes to a close

for now... :lol:

Traditional Black/Sails for today hot day in the bay

Woke up to the shipment email from FNL for V2's also and fresh off a Warriors round 1 series win. Start to a good weekend :smokin

Last edited:
So now my FNL pair gets shipping confirmation today.......

I tried canceling it but it didn't work. From this point what can I do? My NDC pair shipped before my FNL pair. Only benefit from my FNL pair is the rewards points
You can return the FNL order to any FNL store.

Just make sure to bring your receipt and some patience.. in store service is just as painfully slow as it is online.

You can return the FNL order to any FNL store.

Just make sure to bring your receipt and some patience.. in store service is just as painfully slow as it is online.
speaking of that I gotta return my v2's today back them. its going to be my third return in 2 weeks lmao

So now my FNL pair gets shipping confirmation today.......

I tried canceling it but it didn't work. From this point what can I do? My NDC pair shipped before my FNL pair. Only benefit from my FNL pair is the rewards points
Return to NDC because they have free returns.

1) Recieve NDC pair.

2) Wear NDC pair.

3) Recieve NFL pair.

4) Put FNL pair into NDC package.

5) Return to NDC, keep points from FNL and you got the shoes "on time". Win win.

Last edited:
And that's why I had them split my order! It's been a week or so since I placed the order and it shipped a couple of days ago. Should be here next week, hopefully....
Learned this the hard way, it's just more of a waiting game for me now...nearly 2 months now 
tired.gif

well congrats rosheryan looks like I will have to apply again since I photo I submitted was only for one pair since I was at work. Can I resubmit my application?

Last edited:
I know you're supposed to wash the shoes in a pillowcase, throw it in the washer, put detergent and air dry them. But do you guys put it in with other clothes as well? And have you tried washing more than one in the same pillowcase? Just curious cause I don't want to ruin the shoes making a stupid mistake. 

happens to me everytime. when i got the '88 3s from finishline i had the shoes on my feet before they charged my paypal. dont get your hopes up, they aint gonna forget about their cash
they usually charged as soon as the package is delivered to your doorstep.
ive noticed this with other online sites that does not relate to shoes.
it gets annoying cause ill be like "oh i have $XXX left" and i spend my money and then i overdraft smh

I really wish I would have known last year that I wouldn't be able to get another pair of calypsos for retail. Beat mine up before they became hard to find and now the upper has so many scuffs I feel like a bum wearing them. Guess they'll just sit in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom