ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't worry, once the well runs dry on solid colorways Nike will start pumping out all kinds of patterns.  After seeing these things I wouldn't be surprised if a flyknit Roshe drops in 2014, hopefully with the premium look that these things have. 
id be fine with that. theres no doubt theyre going to start branching out design wise. After seeing the metrics and even the speckled pairs, i would think some graphic prints are on the horizon. 

So I orderd the v2s from FNL got a conformation email. I log into my account to check order tracking and it says nothing, but I WC points have been added for the sale. Here's where it gets interesting. I check my bank account and no money has been withdrawn for the shoes. And it's been 3 days and the shoes have been shipped already, and I got that confirmation email too. What are my chances I got a free pair from FNL??? Lol

So looks like I'm gonna have to buy an all white ID and then get someone to do the pattern on toe box? Looks like it. 

Also on their tracking page, does it give an estimate day of delivery? Mine doesn't have one, which is rather unusual.
mine doesnt give an estimated time either but in the past its usually taken about a week

So I orderd the v2s from FNL got a conformation email. I log into my account to check order tracking and it says nothing, but I WC points have been added for the sale. Here's where it gets interesting. I check my bank account and no money has been withdrawn for the shoes. And it's been 3 days and the shoes have been shipped already, and I got that confirmation email too. What are my chances I got a free pair from FNL??? Lol
happens to me everytime. when i got the '88 3s from finishline i had the shoes on my feet before they charged my paypal. dont get your hopes up, they aint gonna forget about their cash

Man these flywires are mad comfy. These will definitely be in heavy rotation.

Are the shoes on foot assylum site listed as UK sizing even after you switch to the US translation? because they seem to go by whole sizes but not sure if they go by UK sizing...

any help I'd appreciate

Was able to cop the last pair of 10.5 Iggys on UO this morning, im thinking it might have been a return pair. Knowing them they might send me either a display pair or the tarps lol. So keep checking the site every now & then if anyone else is still on the lookout for any of the OG 3 pair.

Wowww who took the last pair of court purple roshes in the size 7 on UO 
sick.gif
 been trying to order em for my sister all morning! 
mean.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif
you snooze you loose. I knew once that uo link went public on twitter and kickdeals it was a wrap on the og colorway inventory. Glad i picked up the iggys and sails in my size beginning of the week because now they are both gone in a 11.

Just around 9-10 pairs I think nothing too crazy. I definetly would have ended up ordering more since a bunch of people inquired me after my set deadline to receive money. Was thinking about hosting another group buy but that'll have to wait until I can find another shipping agent. I've got family in Taiwan and Japan that can swoop stuff for me tho 
happy.gif

And that's why I had them split my order! It's been a week or so since I placed the order and it shipped a couple of days ago. Should be here next week, hopefully....

So now my FNL pair gets shipping confirmation today.......

I tried canceling it but it didn't work. From this point what can I do? My NDC pair shipped before my FNL pair. Only benefit from my FNL pair is the rewards points

sick.gif

mean.gif

Ahahah... I know my friend just bought a pair of size 7 for his girl about 2 days ago from UO. He had originally bought a pair off Amazon for $70 but then found them on UO for $34.99. He instacopped and will be returning his AMZ pair.

Figured I could just say return to sender when they arrived and have them sent all the way back for free. Guess not. I'd be getting 85/100 back. 

Livestock requires Direct Signature via FedEx. FedEx won't leave the package and won't allow you to sign the door tag if someone is not present to sign. Just don't sign for them. After 3 delivery attempts, FedEx 
should
send them back to Livestock for free. It's a risk, but I guess another option for you.

I would do that. Don't sign, RTS. And maybe eat a "restocking fee". That way, you don't have to eat the additional 15 too. The RTS service is part of the whole shipping package. You should not have to pay any part of it. My mom is retired USPS. Lots of info on her part.

Back
Top Bottom