ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

still have size 8.5 - 9.5 in men's

that swoosh price, you did that on purpose.. i need to get a part time job at the outlet dont care making that minimum :lol:!! or make 100K a year where swoosh discount dont even matter

/end saltiness

Last edited:
Do you guys think the V2s are going to sell out within the next couple weeks? Don't know if I should pull the trigger now or wait until my next FNL rewards comes in

Do you guys think the V2s are going to sell out within the next couple weeks? Don't know if I should pull the trigger now or wait until my next FNL rewards comes in

Just buy it now to be safe... Buy it again when your rewards comes in then return it with the full retail receipt.

Maaaaad props to the person that posted info about womens colorways at the Myrtle Beach store (dont worry i repped when i first saw the post but now cant find it to see who posted it), got my wife a pair of chalks, her first roshes. Now hopefully everything goes smoothly from here, the dude that took my order sounded half asleep and not sure he got my address correct but he said my credit card address and mailing address matched up so im assuming it should be good. Sucks they dont give you a tracking number or any info after you purchase but you cant argue with $40 bucks shipped. 

Maaaaad props to the person that posted info about womens colorways at the Myrtle Beach store (dont worry i repped when i first saw the post but now cant find it to see who posted it), got my wife a pair of chalks, her first roshes. Now hopefully everything goes smoothly from here, the dude that took my order sounded half asleep and not sure he got my address correct but he said my credit card address and mailing address matched up so im assuming it should be good. Sucks they dont give you a tracking number or any info after you purchase but you cant argue with $40 bucks shipped. 
Did you order them is morning?

just returned two Mango v2's at FinishLine in Columbia Mall at Maryland if anyone's looking to buy in-store. they'll be put on the shelves there.

Sizes 8.5 and 11.

Broshes kissing broshes. I've seen it all.

Definitely feeling you guys on the comfort kick. First I sold all my Jordans and bought roshes, but lately my roshes have been sitting and I only rock flyknits.

I got a sharpie stain in the underside of my sockliner when I was drunk pretending to autograph my roshes. Any help getting it removed?

Did you think they were gonna sell out n then to resell
I've been wearing 8.5's kinda snug so I bought both 8.5 and a 9 for the first time to try the 9, which fit much better.

The 11 was for a friend in airborne school who had no access to a computer from 9-6, but turned out he alrdy bought a pair since they released so early in the morning before he had to head out.

I actually bought one more for a friend's graduation present.

Haha bought 4, returned 2.

This was a wide GR - anyone tryna resell these for more is a fool. i'm appalled you think so little of me  :tongue:

The defense rests its case.

Broshes kissing broshes. I've seen it all.

Definitely feeling you guys on the comfort kick. First I sold all my Jordans and bought roshes, but lately my roshes have been sitting and I only rock flyknits.

I got a sharpie stain in the underside of my sockliner when I was drunk pretending to autograph my roshes. Any help getting it removed?
Try an eraser. Or what I've been using to clean my midsole/soles is that rubber piece that comes with the suede cleaning kits from footlocker. Under 10 bucks for the kit. It's like this foam/plastic loofa thing with a piece of rubber in the middle. And it should last you a while.

Amazon product ASIN B000PD5ESU
Amazon product ASIN B000IBIIFK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom