ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not a roshe but it relates due to the obvious inspiration

v2 Colorway holds up pretty well on the air max 90 EM

Last edited:
I'm sure y'all get sick of my awful phone pics, but I can't stop wearing these. Hanging out in the hotel.

I have a question...if I have a $20 off coupon on purchases over $100 for Finishline & I buy two pairs of the V2's, can i return one of the pairs to my local finishline & recieve the entire $70 back or will they refund discounted amount?

Finally Got em yesterday after dealing with UPS to USPS.

The sole really pops really like them so far doubled up on them.

Welp - got my first pair of Roshe's this week and just pulled the trigger on FOUR more pair thanks to Urban Outfitters and Zappos. Really loving this shoe...

Swooped up the v2's at FootAction in the Tyler Galleria in Riverside. This colorway is so damn :pimp: in person...

Also, I remember some people here looking for Sport Reds or Black/Sails... If youre near a Shiekhs, Tyler had some as well. Ask your local store to search your size. However, Not sure what sizes they had...

does anyone have OFFICIAL confirmation that the sails, iggys, and sport reds will be re-released this summer?

and if so, you think Zappos would still have them listed at $56?

Thanks to w/e posted that outlet with the chalks....I copped my wife a size 7 earlier for $41 shipped to NYC

Pretty sure a lot of Nikes are hiring for summer. Nikebiz.jobs, make your resume towards Nike, have good availability and keep calling.
I'll keep that in mind. I'm looking more towards corporate than retail. Awesome samples again! for $19?!?!

Back
Top Bottom