ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I asked him he said he would have someone call me when the fed ex worker picks up the package. I doubt they'll call back. Just call them back in later in the afternoon.
i just called back and sounded like i talked to a manager because she sounded much more alert. She said shipments go out in the morning and i already missed todays pickup so they would go out monday morning and she would call me with a shipping number when they went out. First time i ever did a phone order from another state, overall a decent experience. 

i just called back and sounded like i talked to a manager because she sounded much more alert. She said shipments go out in the morning and i already missed todays pickup so they would go out monday morning and she would call me with a shipping number when they went out. First time i ever did a phone order from another state, overall a decent experience. 
what cokor way is it?

Hopefully they call Monday. Can't beat the price. they also had womens woven there
and yea you cant beat that price at all, been trying to get my lady into roshes and the only ones shes liked have been a few id pairs and this one so win-win for me, especially when i give them to her for a late mothers day present hoping she'll return the favor on dads day.

Just wanted to give one last heads up to any of the Roshe fam still in need of the H&M sweats... I'm headed out here in a little to make those rounds.... Those who hit me up already ill have size confirmation here in a few hours :nthat:

and yea you cant beat that price at all, been trying to get my lady into roshes and the only ones shes liked have been a few id pairs and this one so win-win for me, especially when i give them to her for a late mothers day present hoping she'll return the favor on dads day.
She will enjoy them. This orange chalk color were the only color my lady liked. By the way I just received a call from some lady and she gave me my shipping number. I must of put in my order before the fed ex worker came or she already had it ready. No clue. Good luck

She will enjoy them. This orange chalk color were the only color my lady liked. By the way I just received a call from some lady and she gave me my shipping number. I must of put in my order before the fed ex worker came or she already had it ready. No clue. Good luck
yea i thought it was odd that literally two hours after she told me id have to wait until monday she calls back with the shipping number. no complaints here though. You tried putting in the number on fedex yet? i would assume itll take a bit for the tracking to catch up right? good luck to you as well.

yea i thought it was odd that literally two hours after she told me id have to wait until monday she calls back with the shipping number. no complaints here though. You tried putting in the number on fedex yet? i would assume itll take a bit for the tracking to catch up right? good luck to you as well.
Not working probably at the end of the day.

These legit? For some reason the swoosh looks off to me. Everything else looks fine from what I've observed.

Swoosh on Mango V2s looks different

Took a snap of the lineup, minus my Sport Reds which are in my truck needing to be cleaned. Didn't even want to include them since they're pretty dirty. Also have a pair of Knicks coming, hopefully soon from overseas thanks to njavier. Looking to grab a pair of size 9.5 Stadium Greens and then I'll be satisfied.

yall making my gf salty ))): damn baby feet hard to find haga

Back
Top Bottom