ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Curious to see if someone can color match the same hue as the Squadron Blue itself. I think they'd look WAY better with a matching swoosh as opposed to the black.

I'd try it myself, but I'm at work. Can anyone try PS'ing the swoosh Squadron blue on those?

idk lol

oh wow. those came out pretty nice..

correct me if I'm wrong though, i always thought Squadron was the mesh color. no?

either way... here's what I came up with on MS paint... excuse the photo please. :lol:

kinda has that black/sail effect to them, where the upper/swoosh match. *shrugs*

i think i'd wanna try that on mine now. :lol:

Last edited:
Got my money back from fnl this morning credited to my Paypal.

Did you get an email confirmation of any sort? How did yiu know? I just checked my online banking it didn't get credited back yet. Also did they give you any email saying theyll give you back 10 bucks after you got off the phone?

Did you get an email confirmation of any sort? How did yiu know? I just checked my online banking it didn't get credited back yet. Also did they give you any email saying theyll give you back 10 bucks after you got off the phone?
When I placed the call to fnl I did not receive any sort of email from them. The representative told me I should expect it to hit in a few days. I paid with PayPal, so I got a Paypal notification email saying I received a partial refund for my order with fnl. Hope that helps.

I'm all for bright outrageous colors, this roshe appeals to me. Nostalgia for DIY tye die kits as a child.

Just got back from an overseas deployment so I had to catch up with you guys. I have to say this is the most comfortable shoe period. Im on my feet all day and this shoe makes it seem like im walking on clouds. I would like to thank a bunch of people on here for constantly helping others get their pairs! Its nice to see others willing to help out so much. I have grown my collection to 14 pairs in a little over 3 weeks. Special thanks to KEVIN "VILLARINO1K"

I know I dont have 200 posts but wanted to help others now I know and see where the deals have been coming from. I would like to submit myself for Team Roshe! Thanks for the love 

Here are some pics of the shoes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom