ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

how do you tell if roshe runs are legit?
some of the biggest red flags that come up often are 1. Unreleased/Fabricated colorways 2. Short heel pull tabs. (and i'm talking small enough not to be able to fit your finger in). 3. Short tongue pulls. ultimately you can just post here and get a general opinion

It is in the 90s today here in Cali. But I've been needing a pair for some time now. I'll need them at some point. Never know with So. cal. Weather. Plus they were free for me so I figured why not.

Just got back from an overseas deployment so I had to catch up with you guys. I have to say this is the most comfortable shoe period. Im on my feet all day and this shoe makes it seem like im walking on clouds. I would like to thank a bunch of people on here for constantly helping others get their pairs! Its nice to see others willing to help out so much. I have grown my collection to 14 pairs in a little over 3 weeks. Special thanks to KEVIN "VILLARINO1K"

I know I dont have 200 posts but wanted to help others now I know and see where the deals have been coming from. I would like to submit myself for Team Roshe! Thanks for the love 

Here are some pics of the shoes:

nice shot. that pool looks damn nice right now in this hot cali weather

Wow ohmyyikes you were right. My pkg just arrived this morning at 10:30am PST and luckily I was awake to sign for it.

Very impressed on the quickness of the EMS delivery. Took 3 days from Beijing to SF to my doorstep. Might have to look into purchasing OG Mango's the next time around if there's any more stock left in my size..
wink.gif

(iPhone pic)
Oh yeah, you save an extra day or two being in the bay. That's where the port is.

i got some like this but there actually denim not sweatpants, Topman/Shop got tons of fly gear. Glad they finally opened one in LA.
yeah these are denim, but they also have carrot fit pants too....i.e., tapered. I think they have em both in Chino and Sweatpant material.  

Oh yeah, you save an extra day or two being in the bay. That's where the port is.

Any idea how long it would've taken if I chose the cheaper "Air small" or "SAL" shipping option? Might do that for OG Mango's if its not terribly long

unless a man is wearing a dress or yoga pants, i have no qualms

what about a leather givenchy kilt? in which case you're with GOOD music and make more money than you can count and also dictate what people buy solely based off of a particular colorway from your Nike signature sneaker but by then what does it really matter what a guy wears?

Finally copped beaches with fnl WC card! and shout out to SIlvastar for hooking me up with the speeds on Facebook TR page:smile:

Back
Top Bottom