ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Polarized pink and Laser purples are at the Nike Outlet at Citadel in Commerce, CA. They're in the women's section on the wall.

Polarized pink and Laser purples are at the Nike Outlet at Citadel in Commerce, CA. They're in the women's section on the wall.

How much?

And is it this one?

New to roshes and I bought some used ones and they're kinda dirty so...Can someone please share step by step in how to clean them inside & out, if it's not a problem, thanks in advance.

New to roshes and I bought some used ones and they're kinda dirty so...Can someone please share step by step in how to clean them inside & out, if it's not a problem, thanks in advance.

If I had a nickel ..................

Read the front page.

UnDS'd the iggy's today

I had to hit them with the "no socks" treatment

SoCal weather was harsh :smh:

It seems like people are liking new colorways, that obviously don't look that great, just to like them. Trying to avoid the "FBs look horrible, but I got them cause they're yeezy" route by not being a hypocrite :smile:

Originally Posted by akitb  

These are NOT fake.  I bought my pair from Urban Outfitters...
Dude the colors, pull tabs and overall shape of the shoe are off. 

These are the authentic court purple's:

Know what you're wearing, man.  Smh.

Last edited:
There is a colorway like that. Its just because that picture looks really off. Did you get the picture from somewhere else? dont worry the ones you bought probably arent fake. Just that picture...

Thanks Chris for the advice lol
Couldn't decide between either or... So I got both. $66 each thanks to the FA rewards card!

all right, i'm stuck between the mango v2, squadrons, stones. or should i just go on ebay and cop some sport red r iguanas

Thunder Blues are great looking shoes. I need to get myself a pair someday.
I know these were Asia exclusives, so were they made in bigger sizes? Had a tough time trying to find an 11 or 11.5
As far as I can tell they did . A couple members on here have size 13s. I remember there was a few bigger sizes on ebay at one point but they were around $200.

I am an 11 but wear a 10 in the primos and they work, just as comfy. I wouldn't go any smaller though. 

Back
Top Bottom