ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

it's not going to just magically scrub the sole man. Throwing them threw the wash helps clean the mesh and losen the dirt off the sole but if you take a magic easer to the sole you'll be golden they'll come out looking brand new.
where can I find one? walmart?

Has anybody ran in the roshes? If so, how is it... I'm on pair 5 by the way.
I run weekly in my Roshe's. I flip flop between my Iguana, Sport Red and Speed Yellow pairs. I wouldn't recommend them for long distances though but I do multiple 3-4 mile runs a week and they are very comfortable for those distances. You need to be somewhat careful because due to the lack of support around the ankle area, one bad move can lead to a serious injury.

I run weekly in my Roshe's. I flip flop between my Iguana, Sport Red and Speed Yellow pairs. I wouldn't recommend them for long distances though but I do multiple 3-4 mile runs a week and they are very comfortable for those distances. You need to be somewhat careful because due to the lack of support around the ankle area, one bad move can lead to a serious injury.
You're quite a brave man 
frown.gif

I salute you

Mine felt a little different but I think it was just I my head cause of the material. I've worn them a couple of times and they feel normal now.
I don't think you'll find the sails in a 6.5 anywhere. The smallest I've seen is a 7 on eBay and even then they are hard to come by. You might have better luck with the gammas.

gammas are fine too! but what size do i get for a 6.5 womens equivalent? thanks for the info on gammas been out of roshe game for a while.

gammas are fine too! but what size do i get for a 6.5 womens equivalent? thanks for the info on gammas been out of roshe game for a while.

If you are looking for a women's 6.5, you won't find one. The smallest they make us a men's 6.5 and that equals an 8 in women's. sorry bro.

Wow. How much mileage do you have on them now?

Bloomingdales sent me Night Stadium DFW's even though I ordered Strata DFW's.

.....can't decide now whether I want to return them or not. They're pretty fresh in person.

Just looking at the description says it all. Stupid rep told me they had their own description luckily I was able to cop both iN my size. So didn't matter but she blatantly told me they had their own descriptions.

I've got 9.5 set from bloomingdales but have a feeling it'll run snug. Sucks I couldn't get my size set 10-10.5. Anyone know if they have them in stores for me exchange?

Heads up.

i know sizes are limited at shopwss but they currently have a promo for 40 off orders over $150..added 2 squads and a filler item to make it a total of ~$111

Has anybody ran in the roshes? If so, how is it... I'm on pair 5 by the way.

I go to the gym 5 times a week and I always run 1-2 miles as a warm up before I hit the weights. I've had no trouble running in them. They feel good to me

Heads up.

i know sizes are limited at shopwss but they currently have a promo for 40 off orders over $150..added 2 squads and a filler item to make it a total of ~$111

I've been waiting for them to restock on size 11 gamma grey's. Really wanted to jump on that deal.

Heads up.

what site

lmao didnt read xD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom