ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Gf is Gf. Wife/Wifey is the same thing. You don't call your GF of 2 months Wifey?! (Unless you proposed or something.) I'm just sayin.

The wifey knows. :smile:

Lol Eric, im 24, i have been with my girl 7years so she is more than a gf but not my wife yet, so thats wifey.

Last edited:
Lol Eric, im 24, i have been with my girl 7years so she is more than a gf but not my wife yet, so thats wifey.
The 20somethings here must have a patient GFs. I waited about 7 years before proposing and I would have been murdered calling her wifey before I put a ring on that finger. LMAO 
roll.gif

well like i said im still 24, it would be different if i was 30. we are still young she knows i want to be with her and i think i will be marrying her sooner than i thought.

So many married guys in here...always thought NT was a younger crowd....wifey this wifey that. Is that new slang for gf?
wifey, shorty, side piece, gf, etc
You're welcome!

I'm an oldie checking in.. 31 years old over here
glasses.gif
and wifey is usually used for gf now a days.
There's a BIG difference between "wifey" and "wife". Any girl can be a wifey, but it takes someone special to make a wife.
wife means she gets half of everything
Gf is Gf. Wife/Wifey is the same thing. You don't call your GF of 2 months Wifey?! (Unless you proposed or something.) I'm just sayin.

The wifey knows.
smile.gif
Google it...
[h3]wif·ey   [/h3]
/ˈwīfē/

[table][tr][td]
Noun

[table][tr][td]
A condescending way of referring to a man's wife.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Check your local FNL's. Mine got in Beaches/V2's.

Returned the DFW's I got to Bloomingdales today and found a pair of navy Floral's, blue Lunar FlyKnits and Hurache Light Free's for $160 for all three. Great day!
Great steal, just got those huarache light free's also, dope looking shoe, just really f**king hard to put on

Amazing day at the outlets!

Only pair of FlyKnits and Roshe's.

Hurache's are on the back wall at the Kissimmee Factory outlet (not Clearance store). Most outlets have 20% off the back wall - started today.

Disgusting display of reselling at the Clearance store. Some guy who's there every day bought about 25 pairs of random shoes. Disgusting.

Saw size 10 Iguana's on display at UO Millenia along with Spring releases. UO has a great 50% off sale going on now. Got some digi camo shorts and tiger camo pants for 15 bucks each.

FNL has Beaches/V2's IN-STORE.

Hope I helped some people.

The 20somethings here must have a patient GFs. I waited about 7 years before proposing and I would have been murdered calling her wifey before I put a ring on that finger. LMAO 
roll.gif
I would have murdered you for making me wait 7 whole years
laugh.gif
. I used to tell the fiance not to call me that until he put a ring on it.

I guess I'm old school, no way in hell I'm calling a girl wifey unless they actually are my wife.

roll.gif

I would have murdered you for making me wait 7 whole years :lol: . I used to tell the fiance not to call me that until he put a ring on it.

Took 5 years for me, but I did it December. This time next year, I'll have that exclusive Ball & Chain Roshe on!! :lol:

Amazing day at the outlets!

Only pair of FlyKnits and Roshe's.

Hurache's are on the back wall at the Kissimmee Factory outlet (not Clearance store). Most outlets have 20% off the back wall - started today.

Disgusting display of reselling at the Clearance store. Some guy who's there every day bought about 25 pairs of random shoes. Disgusting.

Saw size 10 Iguana's on display at UO Millenia along with Spring releases. UO has a great 50% off sale going on now. Got some digi camo shorts and tiger camo pants for 15 bucks each.

FNL has Beaches/V2's IN-STORE.

Hope I helped some people.
how much were the roshes?

Back
Top Bottom