ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't forget coupon code WACKSLACKS for additional discount.
glasses.gif

So many married guys in here...always thought NT was a younger crowd....wifey this wifey that. Is that new slang for gf?

There's a BIG difference between "wifey" and "wife". Any girl can be a wifey, but it takes someone special to make a wife.
definately have to agree with you on that one. wifey is just a new term for girlfriend...that damn old schoolsong  from next called wifey is the blame for it lmao. if your old enough you should remember it

Check your local FNL's. Mine got in Beaches/V2's.

Returned the DFW's I got to Bloomingdales today and found a pair of navy Floral's, blue Lunar FlyKnits and Hurache Light Free's for $160 for all three. Great day!

There's a BIG difference between "wifey" and "wife". Any girl can be a wifey, but it takes someone special to make a wife.
definately have to agree with you on that one. wifey is just a new term for girlfriend...that damn old schoolsong  from next called wifey is the blame for it lmao. if your old enough you should remember it

I'm 29. That song, along with "Too Close" were the jams when I was in high school. :lol:

fyi folks....if you going to hit me up saying u got the roshes im looking for sale please dont give me reseller prices...okay thanks 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom