ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^^
YOUR FAULT LMAO!!!

@TeamROSHE: #TeamROSHEShirt Update: Due to our webshop client, we've oversold Small, Medium, and X-Large sizes. Cancellation emails will be sent soon.

^^^
YOUR FAULT LMAO!!!

@TeamROSHE: #TeamROSHEShirt Update: Due to our webshop client, we've oversold Small, Medium, and X-Large sizes. Cancellation emails will be sent soon.
I saw that lol. I'll be chill as long as my order doesn't get cancelled

thread has slowed down a bit. I think most have found what they need. I dont see anything worth getting too excited about coming in the near future.

I;d like to know what some of your opinions are in terms of best roshe, worst roshe, most overrated, and most underrated.

Best: Sails (where it all began for me)
Worst: Tarps, by far (I just dont get it. Ugly as hell to me)
Most Overrated: Calypsos (puts flame suit on)
Most Underrated: Squadrons (surprised these are not a must have. forget the shear factor of availability, but if I know nothing about Calypsos or Squadrons, and I walk into a store and see both, I'm picking up Squadrons all day.

These are just opinions. No need to hate on anyones opinions.

honestly those shirts are lame as fk. "let me wear this pair of shoes, and if people forget to look at my feet, i'll wear a shirt reminding them of what shoes i'm wearing. the same people criticizing about being matchy matchy and jordan heads wearing jordan sneakers with matching jordan sneaker shirts (grape 5s with a purple jordan shirt that has a picture of the jordan 5) are the same people wanting these shirts. And probably half of these people buying this shirt aren't even on Team Roshe. besides Team Roshe to me just sounds douchebaggery and repping it sounds the same.

thread has slowed down a bit. I think most have found what they need. I dont see anything worth getting too excited about coming in the near future.

I;d like to know what some of your opinions are in terms of best roshe, worst roshe, most overrated, and most underrated.

Most Underrated: Squadrons (surprised these are not a must have. forget the shear factor of availability, but if I know nothing about Calypsos or Squadrons, and I walk into a store and see both, I'm picking up Squadrons all day.

You mean colorways right?

Favorite: Sail(goes with everything and just looks so smooth)

least favorite: Knicks

Overrated: Mango V1

Underrated: Sails

honestly those shirts are lame as fk. "let me wear this pair of shoes, and if people forget to look at my feet, i'll wear a shirt reminding them of what shoes i'm wearing. the same people criticizing about being matchy matchy and jordan heads wearing jordan sneakers with matching jordan sneaker shirts (grape 5s with a purple jordan shirt that has a picture of the jordan 5) are the same people wanting these shirts. And probably half of these people buying this shirt aren't even on Team Roshe. besides Team Roshe to me just sounds douchebaggery and repping it sounds the same.
it seems like its a way to cash out on people's interest in the Roshe sneaker. Nothing better than turning a love for a sneaker into a business in itself.

Who actually OWNS Team Roshe? Is it trademarked?

Last edited:

Best: OG Mango imo (that feeling when you see them in person for the first time, oh it was beautiful)
Worst: FB's
Most overrated: Mint FB's
Most Underrated: Speed Yellows

Jajaja, I just need Sirens and ill be complete.

You mean colorways right?

Favorite: Sail(goes with everything and just looks so smooth)

Underrated: Sails

I like your underrated choice. I was going to say the same. funny to think most new roshe fans are sleeping on these because its not "exciting" and doesnt break necks.

I like your underrated choice. I was going to say the same. funny to think most new roshe fans are sleeping on these because its not "exciting" and doesnt break necks.
Yup. I doubled up on them. Pops keeps asking to wear mine so I'll give him my pair for fathers day

Exactly.
Best: Siren

Worst: Tarps as well

Overrated: Mint FB

Underrated: Gammas

Got these for 45 at the outlets today.

Broshe tribe

UK roshe heads interested in the dynamic roshe QS series get down to NTLondon

Detailed pics coming Tomo

Last edited:
Just found pics of new mids releasing in July at size?

I'm not a fan of mids, but those siren looking ones are kinda:

They look like a pink sole to me. I don't think Nike would put out a Siren mid. Maybe a color close to Siten red but not actually siren, just like the Beaches to Mangos.

I agree with all your choices, but I actually think the tarps are decent. Not sure why.

My list would be:

Best: Sails (so smooth and clean with ANYTHING) or Sirens (my personal favorite)

Worst: All of the split pack, can't pick the worst one lol

Most Overrated: Calypsos (no roshe should every generate that much resell value)

Most Underrated: Squadrons all the way, rock mine all the time; also think the tarps are very underrated.. I use mine as straight beaters

Back
Top Bottom