ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

that maroon/grey custom is nice. The swoosh is kind of off. Maroon/grey was my high school colors and i would get this shoe to customize it, but i hated my high school. But something does need to be done with that white swoosh on the hero blue as well as that team red. White swoosh makes it too feminine

I'm not sure if this the right thread to ask this, but can someone that is good with customs please PM me!, I have a few questions of where to start, thanks!

finally finished working on my maroons...
my 2 favorite colors! 
pimp.gif

the lace holes and swoosh were painted. added some grey laces.

Great Job. Perfection. What these should have looked like IMO. :smokin

finally finished working on my maroons...
my 2 favorite colors! 
pimp.gif

the lace holes and swoosh were painted. added some grey laces.

Just beautiful, nike should of done this for the release pair! Also a black swoosh would look good on these too giving them the iguana type of look

picked up both the Blue Hero and the Maroons today

In person the blue is much more vibrant and has a very subtle teal tint to it. Unlike in the stock photos which display it more of a pale, university blue..

Where are you from? Sorry I'm on mobile. That box is cool, I need those blues and the maroons ASAP

Where are you from? Sorry I'm on mobile. That box is cool, I need those blues and the maroons ASAP

I'm from Toronto. Yea at first I was only going for the maroons.. but the blue in person was crazy so i had to grab both..

Last edited:
Any kind fellows out there from Toronto want to go ride through and get a size 9.5 in the Maroons and those Blues and send them my way? $

In person the blue is much more vibrant and has a very subtle teal tint to it. Unlike in the stock photos which display it more of a pale, university blue..
I think these would look dope with a team red swoosh for some reason. But thats just me=p 

Going to pick up both the blue and maroons when they drop in the States. The blue pair looks great in those pictures last page.

Any kind fellows out there from Toronto want to go ride through and get a size 9.5 in the Maroons and those Blues and send them my way? $
Same here. But a 13.
You may want to rethink that.  Toronto retail is $90 + 13% tax...$101.70 plus around $20-$30 to ship.  Let us get raped in peace, your $70 pairs will pop up in abundance in due time lol.  No matter how thirsty you are, it's not worth paying almost double for a shoe that will be EVERYWHERE.  Just look at the V2, those are easily available online and in stores in the US.

Last edited:
You may want to rethink that.  Toronto retail is $90 + 13% tax...$101.70 plus around $20-$30 to ship.  Let us get raped in peace, your $70 pairs will pop up in abundance in due time lol.  No matter how thirsty you are, it's not worth paying almost double for a shoe that will be EVERYWHERE.  Just look at the V2, those are easily available online and in stores in the US.
word to the wise

I believe it's my money in my account? I don't remember hiring an financial advisor. Plus I don't feel like waiting. Thanks anyways though.

Same here. But a 13.

Yea that's true. Hopefully we start seeing some soon on our end.

Definetly like the box more than the blue heros but the team reds are a must! Great pick ups!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom