ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What did you use onthe lace holes? What kinda paint?
pm'd
Hmm. I need to find the perfect combo to match the Squadron. I wanna blend the swoosh with the mesh.
Regular Angelus paint? I wonder if a maroon Sharpie will do the trick.

I wouldn't mind painting the swoosh yellow on those. USC colorway.
smile.gif
correct, i actually had to combine two angelus paints to get the desired maroon color.
that is absolutely, beautiful
smokin.gif

this is exactly what i would have wanted to do to them. it was going to be my "lower merion" inspired roshes haha, good work!
thanks! man, i immediately thought of this colorway when i saw the maroons were releasing. 
If they came like this (with maroon laces).....INSTA COP!
i'll snap some photos with the maroon laces as well for you! i thought grey laces would be a nice subtle difference.
Great work again luiscola! I have to say: #GoCougs!
thanks stussy!
That's a real nice looking custom job, luiscola.  If I were back in high school, I'd cop those in an instant - school colors.
thanks!
Great Job. Perfection. What these should have looked like IMO.
smokin.gif
thanks!
Just beautiful, nike should of done this for the release pair! Also a black swoosh would look good on these too giving them the iguana type of look
i plan to do a black swoosh job on the next pair of maroons i pick up. also thinking about a gold swoosh job as well.
those maroons look so much better with the painted lace holes.

what kind of paint did you use?
angelus paint. 

thanks everyone for the kind words and feedback. I have a feeling this thread will start to pick up again with all these new colorways about to start dropping. 

Can't wait for those maroon and blue hero roshes to hit in the US. I'm getting both! You guys think it'll be out here soon?

thanks everyone for the kind words and feedback. I have a feeling this thread will start to pick up again with all these new colorways about to start dropping. 

It sure will.

Mind taking a shot with the Team Red laces on?

Picked up my first pair of Roshe's today, Mango V2. Def. not disappointed. Already debating on my next cw.

Back
Top Bottom