ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UnDS’d my Metrics today (was fortunate enough to get em when they dropped online) bc the weather was so nice today. If u live in NYC u know what im talking about. Anyway, was walking through Columbus Circle when a grown man ran up from behind me and tapped me on my shoulder just to ask what shoes I was wearing. Said he loved em and never saw em before. He wanted to kno where I got em from and had me spelling roshe run and everything lol. Had to let him kno though that the metrics are gonna extremely hard to find in the larger sz I was wearing, especially for retail. Good to see some ppl digging the Metrics.
glasses.gif

that maroon/grey custom is nice. The swoosh is kind of off. Maroon/grey was my high school colors and i would get this shoe to customize it, but i hated my high school.
Did we go to the same high school?  I wasn't fond of mine either, but I liked the color scheme.

BTW I always thought that I was a sz 12 in the wmns cws, so I was bummed that only 21 Mercer had em and sold out. I grabbed a sz. 11 from a website for retail for the purposes of trading to possibly get a 12. Once I got em shipped to me I just said let me put my foot in em for the hell of it and was totally surprised when my wide foot fit it like a 12 normally would. So im here to say, just like I think someone else did a while back, that the Metrics run big. I only went up a half sz from mens to wmns instead of the normal 1.5. So if u want the Metrics u should be able to cop ur sz on half sz up. But just make sure they have a return policy, in case if u find that it doesn't work for u. Hope this helps for the ppl that like the Metrics but don’t have their regular WMNS sz available.

hey guys, need your help. quick question: i'm looking to ship out a pair of women's roshes. anyone have a rough estimate as to how much it would weigh? give or take roughly 3lbs you think?

hey guys, need your help. quick question: i'm looking to ship out a pair of women's roshes. anyone have a rough estimate as to how much it would weigh? give or take roughly 3lbs you think?

I've bought 3 different pairs for the Mrs. and they all weighed between 1.7-1.9 lbs. (Stated by UPS/FeDEX)

This is extremely late but my girl wants the Yeezy (Fb mints) c/w. she wears a size 5.5/6 does anybody know where i can find em? if so i'd really appreciate it.

Thought smallest size was a men's 7.5....no kids sizes which is what your girl would need

The "Week In Roshe News" video has a different picture of the Mids and it looks like they're mesh. Really, really debating on all three or at least black/red and the grey's. Plus the new sport colors? I need to stop. Sheesh.

The "Week In Roshe News" video has a different picture of the Mids and it looks like they're mesh. Really, really debating on all three or at least black/red and the grey's. Plus the new sport colors? I need to stop. Sheesh.

I def would like to try on a pair of Mids that were OG mesh. The Mid City's comfort are trash compared to the og.

Btw you never responded to my PM.

My speeds, stadiums, and cybers just shipped through frugirls. Only came out to about 28$ per pair shipped with fees included. So excited to get them in!

Been contemplating copping a pair. Only thing I'm skeptical about is the fit. I know a lot of people say they're tts, but I tried on a pair of Wovens and they were like crushing my feet :/

My speeds, stadiums, and cybers just shipped through frugirls. Only came out to about 28$ per pair shipped with fees included. So excited to get them in!

Dude, that price is too good to be true, and most likely is. It's hard not to say that you've ordered fakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom