ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

where do you live?
laugh.gif
. Dudes in NY been on these.
Bay Area. I guess it's an east coast thing lol
I wear these all the time on the weekend, so comfy and fitting. Ah damn now everyone gonna be wearing soccer pants and roshes.
Lol my bad
I could never do the mix company thing. It just doesn't look right to me at all. Adidas pants and Nike shoes? Hmmm to each his own but I'm not into the "I just woke up and tossed clothes on" look. I've never been like that. Even as a kid I didn't do it.
Not everything has to match imo. There's nothing wrong with wearing different brands. I personally think its tacky to be wearing all nike all the time.
Looks like there's a lot of mixed feelings about crossing brands lol. At the end of the day they're just clothes and shoes. Rock what you like

Last edited:
To the person asking, Canada's retail is 90 CDN plus 13% tax in Toronto~98.XX USD. You guys have it good down there.

This should be a thread all it's own but I'm not saying I have to match everything. Just not into mixing two different sports brands. It just makes people look lost to me. Like clothes are just tossed on all fast like you are about to miss a flight. Maybe my "steez" runs too deep. I don't sit and lay out my gear for the day but I wouldn't do anything but run to the store mixed up like that. That's just me.

The soccer sweats has been going on in NYC for like a year now. I remember when I got a pair cause I really played soccer and they were great for the winter time. Then people started wearing them as a casual thing, that's when the hype began.

I played football(soccer) for 13 years. Never did that. NYC is supposed to be the US focus on fashion. Haahaa ( joking but it's true)

This should be a thread all it's own but I'm not saying I have to match everything. Just not into mixing two different sports brands. It just makes people look lost to me. Like clothes are just tossed on all fast like you are about to miss a flight. Maybe my "steez" runs too deep. I don't sit and lay out my gear for the day but I wouldn't do anything but run to the store mixed up like that. That's just me.
Eh I wear what's comfortable and looks good. And idk about mixing two brands makes the person look "lost". Maybe if the pants were on backwards and their right shoe was on their left foot and vice versa lol. Personally I wouldn't go to store wearing those h&m sweats though lol

Like I said, to each his own. I would rather be called Mr. Matchy Matchy. I'm totally fine with that. But the topic at hand is not for me. Do your thang peeps. It's all good.

Haahaaa
Those damn new blue roshes are really nice. Shakes fist at Canada. I would really like to get a hold of them. :wink:

Last edited:

Yeah, this thread gets off topic quite easily and frequently haha

:lol:

Didn't mean to stir the pot. Just more of a "synergy" thing. Adidas track pants with the stripes down the side just doesn't look right with some Nike's with a big swoosh on the side. Competing brands since day one.

Some all-black track pants with a small Swoosh that's covered by a tee and Roshe's? No problem in my book. I guess there are "basics" brands for reasons like mine. H&M, Uniqlo, Gap trackpants with no major branding? No problem. It's the major branding with the stripes all the way down the side that threw me. Just my opinion, let's keep it with Roshe's.

So bummed I couldn't find TKO mids. Still bummed I never got mints(FB). Sirens,mangos,speeds and others from the OG run are nice but I could live without. Very excited for new colors coming out. Can't wait to see what colorways they come up with. I just hope Nike doesn't ruin these somehow. Great shoe for a great price. Let's see how long this will last. Thanks Nike!

The soccer sweats has been going on in NYC for like a year now. I remember when I got a pair cause I really played soccer and they were great for the winter time. Then people started wearing them as a casual thing, that's when the hype began.
If it was a year ago then you were already late.

Those Tiro's have been out for years, Bboys in NYC were rocking them back in 2010.

If it was a year ago then you were already late.

Those Tiro's have been out for years, Bboys in NYC were rocking them back in 2010.
Im pretty sure it was well before 2010. Crush groove? Breakin'? Before those too but just sayin'.

went swimming today and realized i was wearing calypsos. Decided to try this cause someone took water pics before.

Sorry for Gs3 pics

But yeah! They float!

Back
Top Bottom