ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here's the finished product of my Beach/Sails. I didn't paint the whole sole because i figure they'd get jacked up anyways, besides I think it looks nice.

Sorry for the horrible iP5 pics...

Here's a comparison to Sport Red/Sails:
Goodwork. But have you tried them on? Does the paint come off?

Anybody else see the same NT member that picked up and posted pics of the team red and blue hero today is selling em on ebay sz10.5 for almost triple the price shipped
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And how about someone selling the tie-dies for $200 shipped...But the crazy part about it is that fact that 5 were already sold
eek.gif

Anybody else see the same NT member that picked up and posted pics of the team red and blue hero today is selling em on ebay sz10.5 for almost triple the price shipped :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

And how about someone selling the tie-dies for $200 shipped...But the crazy part about it is that fact that 5 were already sold :wow:

lol I have doubles. I had to put a price to get best offer on there.. i'm not expecting anyone to click buy it now

Here's the finished product of my Beach/Sails. I didn't paint the whole sole because i figure they'd get jacked up anyways, besides I think it looks nice.

Louboutin Roshes? Haha.

So I'm planning on purchasing custom roshes from salvation, anyone have ideas on what I should get? I'm aiming for a design that's green/purple scheme (Joker comic fan), I emailed them a galaxy image and asked to make it into those colors but not sure what other ideas would suit nicely with roshes. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Plasti-dip on Roshe's?! I know dude painted but that sounds like a pretty awesome idea. Any pages with info on customs that have used that?

Like the Beach customs. Definitely very clean and would cop if released with that sole. Maroon customs look better with maroon laces IMO. Nice job!

Is this a new thing or am I missing something here? Why are those new colors releasing in Canada first? Canada? Like you mean right above us Canada? That seems silly to me. Couldn't just release them to the US at the same time? Nike has been doing some really strange ish lately. Especially if they are trying to cut out resellers.

Soles remind me of trident layers lol

1117-tridentlayers-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom