ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

WG has a good sale right now. If it was posted already, disregard.
City Pack for 35 GBP to the US. With shipping it's 77.59
Scattered sizes of PRS
FSR on LDN and NYC

Who needs these in there life?

Think we all...but if not all then some. Like me, lol

Anybody have the colorway for the mid's releasing in July?  Almost looks like siren red
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pics!

now it's looking more like a crimson 
ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pics!

now it's looking more like a crimson 
ohwell.gif
nah im sure its just the pics you have to always go check in person. Since total crimsons look like sport reds in most pictures when they actually look ******g *** bright as an orange in person

Pickups for me:

Blue Heros

Gamma Greens (Summer Sails Pack)

2 of the Camos.

I don't even say I'll be good after those anymore b/c I know they'll be plenty of other pairs. 
laugh.gif

Pickups for me:

Blue Heros

Gamma Greens (Summer Sails Pack)

2 of the Camos.

I don't even say I'll be good after those anymore b/c I know they'll be plenty of other pairs. 
laugh.gif
My pick ups will prob be all the OG mesh ones that are coming out. That is all.

I know this isnt thread related bbutmy friend got scammed on an xbox 360 console saying it was 250 gb but it was 4 gb. can he do anything about it? He doesnt have an address or anything

I'm pretty newb with Roshes but are they actually for running or are they just really comfortable shoes?
I wouldn't recommend them for hard running, like most. Some run in them fine, everybody is different. To me they are just an extremely comfortable shoe to wear around casually, that look great. I'm sure if you ran hard in them, they wouldn't last very long. 

I'm pretty newb with Roshes but are they actually for running or are they just really comfortable shoes?
They're not designed for performance running, which is why they come in an NSW box. I wouldn't recommend them for running, maybe light running and jogging at most. The designer, Dylan Raasch, said, "Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe, which gave me the freedom to make something that had never been done before." I would stick to running shoes like Brooks if you want to run. The Roshe's waffle sole will wear down fairly quickly and doesn't have the best traction. My advice is to wear them casually.

Last edited:
I know this isnt thread related bbutmy friend got scammed on an xbox 360 console saying it was 250 gb but it was 4 gb. can he do anything about it? He doesnt have an address or anything

you didnt give enough info but either way aint nobody got time for that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom