ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Stussy I know I should we
I was about to say the same thing ALL DS. #WearYourSneakers

The Maroons are a must have for me not feeling any other upcoming pairs till the Fall-- the bright a** obnoxious leopard prints! Hahah. And we'll, maybe those light green mesh ones coming out with the Maroons.

AND....... Once again JEFF6698 he got my vote! Wish I could +1 his app again. His contribution is on point!

(Cough!) keep this thread Roshe related, please nothing else (Xbox!?). I do love the memes that came after tho!! Lmao!

Stussy I know I should wear them I just get nervous they get ruined lol

** damn phone.

LESSON LEARNED. NEVER SUBMITTING MORE THAN ONCE ON MY iPHONE EVER AGAIN. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY MULTIPLE POST**

Last edited:
Is that true when your in tr you get a pair every 3 months
roll.gif

Stecky you gotta chill out with the multiple post. Just edit your own post if you wanna say something else. All i see is your posts and you say you wanna help people out, maybe if you have info on stock items then tell us. You can't help us if we don't know what you have to offer. And no, you don't get free roshes every 3 months if you join TR

You awfully parched to get in that team roshe huh? We get it man, you're here to help, just like everyone else.

Honestly I just let what ever happens by its self I just want a good name out there for me and I feel that if I help people good will come back around for me

Alrig
Stecky you gotta chill out with the multiple post. Just edit your own post if you wanna say something else. All i see is your posts and you say you wanna help people out, maybe if you have info on stock items then tell us. You can't help us if we don't know what you have to offer. And no, you don't get free roshes every 3 months if you join TR

Alright thanks I thought that was a joke and I understand when ever I come across new info I will tell you guys and wear can I find the niketalk rules

Stecky - your almost there. Keep it up and in no time you'll hit the minimum requirements for TRo.

PREREQs

•Minimum of 100 Posts
•Minimum of 20 Reputation
•Helpful Contributions

Stecky - your almost there. Keep it up and in no time you'll hit the minimum requirements for TRo.

PREREQs

•Minimum of 100 Posts
•Minimum of 20 Reputation
•Helpful Contributions

Thanks but I can't figure out what people want to see posted lol

This is getting silly! Why must we all suffer in here? People wanting to be in Team Roshe are drowning this thread. That requirement should be removed. A million useless posts. What about the people who just enjoy these shoes and want no part of Team Roshe? It's getting out of hand. Just sayin'

basically links and whatnot and helping people find good deals.

For example, i found a link for sz 10 Knicks for someone or $95 shipped for a VNDS or DS Stadium Green for someone else etc

really not that big of a deal in joining TRo though

Last edited:
basically links and whatnot and helping people find good deals.

For example, i found a link for sz 10 Knicks for someone or $95 shipped for a VNDS or DS Stadium Green for someone else etc

I did that for 3 people I like to help people out its what I'm good at thanks so much ****ies

This is getting silly! Why must we all suffer in here? People wanting to be in Team Roshe are drowning this thread. That requirement should be removed. A million useless posts. What about the people who just enjoy these shoes and want no part of Team Roshe? It's getting out of hand. Just sayin'
My favorite tr# was given long ago. Ohh well on to the actual fulfillment of acquiring and wearing shoes I love.

Don't think about it so much brother. If we all share the love for this shoe, then helping eachother should be natural and something you want to do. You shouldn't be helping or trying to contribute if the only motive you have is to want to be a part of a team. It's meant to be genuine. People come to this thread to help and spread info along with receiving info on Roshes whether it be release dates, feedback, pictures, and opinions about the shoe, and nothing else. Thats all people come here to see and thats pretty much all that matters in here. Just chill and join in on the conversations going on and add in if you have anything instead of wondering what the conversation is supposed to be about. :smile: You'll be fine bro. 

I can't say enough about this NT member! He has been helpful since I have been on this Roshe thread. From information on releases, random drops, discounts and just anything and everything Roshe related. When I couldn't, Jeff took time out his his schedule to make calls for me on a potential purchase. Even called Bloomingdales for me to try to get me the 15% off discount while I was on a long road trip so I could finally get myself those Strata DFWs-- but while he was making those calls my size sold out. I appreciate all the help Jeff contributes, not only for me but for other members on the Roshe Run thread. A definite +1 from me, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! 

GOOD LUCK JEFF!
Thanks Bro. Just patiently waiting :smile:
Good luck Jeff! Some great apps for June TRo draft class
I know just hoping for the best. Congrats once again !

I like the different selection you have in your collection nice!
Finally, first pic I have seen with some real dirt on multiple soles...congradulations, you actually wear your shoes proudly and don't just look at them with gloves on. Best of luck in getting in sir.
wink.gif
CONGRATS LUIS!

And YESS  I strongly  agree! This guy JEFF  makes sure I am up to date with anything  Roshe related!! 
Congrats bro!! Welcome to TRo!

Awaiting to see if Jeff gets in. He got my vote already, Jeff keeps me updated as well both in here and on the FB group.

Back
Top Bottom