ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know this isnt thread related bbutmy friend got scammed on an xbox 360 console saying it was 250 gb but it was 4 gb. can he do anything about it? He doesnt have an address or anything

The hell?!

original.gif

Last edited:
Info on the shelves would be appreciated. :smile:
Looks the same as one I have so I'll assume it is a Ikea unit. Fits vinyl(records) perfect and also works for storing your kicks. If I remember correct there are 3 sizes of these shelf units. Small one is 4-6 squares across and 2-3 rows down. Largest one is 6 squares by 6 squares. I don't know the measurements but it's from Ikea.

Okay thanks for the responses guys. I'm just heading to Vegas this weekend and I wanted to try them out if I find a good price on them.

I know this isnt thread related bbutmy friend got scammed on an xbox 360 console saying it was 250 gb but it was 4 gb. can he do anything about it? He doesnt have an address or anything

:rofl: im crying.

Your friends dumb for buying a 360 when the One is coming out soon :lol: :smh:

Is there anybody looking for anything in particular I'm willing to help you fellow broshes out

Is there anybody looking for anything in particular I'm willing to help you fellow broshes out

I was about to say the same thing ALL DS. #WearYourSneakers

The Maroons are a must have for me not feeling any other upcoming pairs till the Fall-- the bright a** obnoxious leopard prints! Hahah. And we'll, maybe those light green mesh ones coming out with the Maroons.

AND....... Once again JEFF6698 he got my vote! Wish I could +1 his app again. His contribution is on point!

(Cough!) keep this thread Roshe related, please nothing else (Xbox!? It ain't even Nike related). I do love the memes that came after tho!! Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom