ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Nike Roshe Run GPX (555445 440)) available for $39.99
call nike lebanon clearance for phone order 1 (615) 443-3521

Is this places legit just making sure cause I don't want my credit card to be used the wrong way

another one for my BROshe

avail for $59 call nike lebanon clearance for phone order 1 (615) 443-3521..good luck

What's the story behind this pair? This is first time I've ever seen this colorway. I'm referring to the black/blue floral print one.

Last edited:
hey guys, do you like wearing your roshes a little looser or tighter? im usually a 10 in shoes but the 10 has some space so i sometimes wear a 9.5 which is a perfect fit.. what do you guys prefer? 

Havent been able to keep up, but any info on the teal mesh or maybe crystal mint i guess is the name? Preciate any insight.

man this reminds me of the dunk hype in the early 2000s... over some $70 sneakers tho. Im about to stay in my black/sails and keep everything else DS till the hype dies down haha. I hate walking out and having teeny boppers all up on your feet.

lol it's exactly like the dunk hype man. 100%

another one for my BROshe

avail for $59 call nike lebanon clearance for phone order 1 (615) 443-3521..good luck
Nice job on the find.
What's the story behind this pair? This is first time I've ever seen this colorway. I'm referring to the black/blue floral print one.
Came out a while back, Floral GPX pairs. 
hey guys, do you like wearing your roshes a little looser or tighter? im usually a 10 in shoes but the 10 has some space so i sometimes wear a 9.5 which is a perfect fit.. what do you guys prefer? 
True to size. Laces adjusted for tighter or looser fit.

lol it's exactly like the dunk hype man. 100%

I was thinking the same thing the other day. People were all over AF1s, then dunks started retroing and people bought them up because they were different from forces and more comfortable. Suddenly the SB train came around and blew them way out of proportion. It'll be interesting to see where Roshes are in another 6 months...

These are both at the Nike outlet in San leandro. The only roshes I can find there today.
Yeah went there earlier and talked to one of the workers, she told me that they only get around 3 or 4 pairs then someone of the workers always snatched them so there's nothing left to sell which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom