ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

great to see that the black sails re-releasing! considering my pair tore from the first wear, definitely going to pick up a pair.

STILL waiting on the Maroons & Hero Blues. Not going to be copping any roshes till then. Debated on getting a pair of sport reds, but I want to see how the maroons look first.

I would love for iguanas to come back out people are wanting to much for them I would love that then I could finally get my pair and do you guys think it would still be the og mesh?
They wouldn't be called iguanas if it was OG mesh .... why would they change it..
mean.gif

LOL was at Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara/San Jose and this dude in Mint FB's was all swagged out with his girlfriend walking like he's cool and ****. I walked by and I saw this dude stare all wide-eyed at my feet for a good 15 seconds haha I was like "bruh you alright?" and he kept walking 
roll.gif

aint got anything on them Sirens 
nthat.gif

no luck on women's cw in a 6 all out. Lady Footlocker I guess was removed from the mall.

Last edited:
LOL was at Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara/San Jose and this dude in Mint FB's was all swagged out with his girlfriend walking like he's cool and ****. I walked by and I saw this dude stare all wide-eyed at my feet for a good 15 seconds haha I was like "bruh you alright?" and he kept walking 
roll.gif

aint got anything on them Sirens 
nthat.gif

no luck on women's cw in a 6 all out. Lady Footlocker I guess was removed from the mall.

Good looks ****ies!

God knows what he would have done if you wore your calypsos! His eyes would have popped out of his socket. Hahha

Shoulda been like, "do you want to instagram these!?"

Good looks ****ies!

God knows what he would have done if you wore your calypsos! His eyes would have popped out of his socket. Hahha

Shoulda been like, "do you want to instagram these!?"
hahaha good to see more of a variety of Roshes being worn instead of the Black Sails Sport Red, Iguanas, and Squadrons.

also good to break necks.

man this reminds me of the dunk hype in the early 2000s... over some $70 sneakers tho. Im about to stay in my black/sails and keep everything else DS till the hype dies down haha. I hate walking out and having teeny boppers all up on your feet.

Last edited:
hahaha good to see more of a variety of Roshes being worn instead of the Black Sails Sport Red, Iguanas, and Squadrons.

also good to break necks.
All I see out this way in the East bay is Beaches or Sails or Gammas... I try to get my calypos's out an sirens some days... 

Homeofbadges on eBay has the Women's Slips for 90 shipped.

Greeksandsneaks-half have Speed Yellows in sizes 6 and 8 for 100 shipped.

Sbssneaks has scattered sizes of the Obsidian Floral GPXs for sale too, just a heads up.

Last edited:
Anyone know where the black sails are re-releasing? wanna cop another pair before i use my ds pair. also can i use the mr. clean magic eraser to clean the bottoms of my shoes? any insight would be appreciated!

Anyone know where the black sails are re-releasing? wanna cop another pair before i use my ds pair. also can i use the mr. clean magic eraser to clean the bottoms of my shoes? any insight would be appreciated!
I would think the new batch of sails are re-releasing in canada and/or EUR first prior to hittong the state like any other roshe release. As far as magic erasers on the bottoms, I have tried it but way after several wears so mine are still brown underneath. Maybe if you do it after ever wear they will look good as new, I just ain't got time for that.....some do. 

You can use the magic eraser for ANYTHING. Hahaha, so yes, they do work for the soles. If anything, you could always throw them in the washer, so there's no reason not to wear them. :smile: Not sure about the Black/Sail restock tho, can anyone inform us? Please and thank you. :tongue:

I would opt to throw them in the washer before using a mr. clean magic eraser. I know the magic eraser is a very popular method, but I just don't like the idea of constantly sanding away at my soles :lol:

The Nike Roshe Run GPX (555445 440)) available for $39.99
call nike lebanon clearance for phone order 1 (615) 443-3521
Repped and Thank you. Just got myself 11.5. finally got a pair of florals next is the the Crystal Mint.

Last edited:
That is real bad lighting if they are two different shoes. One is dark green and one is a mint green. How is that possible? I've seen them super green and also very minty. Dammit!
That's what I'm saying. Don't blame me for posting it as Arctic Green when that's how it looked. My co worker posted what looked to be an entirely different Green pair. It's iight though.
The Nike Roshe Run GPX (555445 440)) available for $39.99
call nike lebanon clearance for phone order 1 (615) 443-3521
Lines busy. Good *** price too but I think I have enough blue Roshes.

Back
Top Bottom