ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

A bunch of OG mango's just popped up on ebay...size 7-9.5. Of course, no size 12 though...

frown.gif

This guy is very legit. I got my pair of Sirens from him :smile:

Only complaint is that he just sent the shoe box wrapped in paper and tape. If you order from him, maybe you could request that he double boxes.
That is why shipping is cheap. If you were to double box, shipping will be at least 30usd. For international shipping, its not calculated based on distance but on weight AND distance. The only reason why you are getting cheap rates from double boxing is because the online retailers have corporate accounts which gives them some sort of benefits
some new womens cws...
Love the top pair

#Peepmysneaks 

@_jaeeeefitnes_  - Instagram 

@ Ja3Ry5e - Twitter

From Bottom Left to Right

Mangos 

Mangos V2

Tokyo ( City Pack ) 

Squadron Blues

Volt 

Gamma Gray/Black x2

Hyper Blue

NRG Premium 

Woven Green 

Digital Camo 

Comments are welcome :smile:

(PLEASE DO) 

Hey guys I found some yellow canarie and all grey roshe runs try both numbers I'm
Not exactly sure which one I forgot sorry

Last edited:
I got my IDs! i like them but they are much lighter than i expected. the gamma greens coming out definately make me think twice about keeping. took some shots next to my calypsos, which i got fusion red laces for. just hypebeasting at its best. haha the laces on my calypsos are fresh!!

That is why shipping is cheap. If you were to double box, shipping will be at least 30usd. For international shipping, its not calculated based on distance but on weight AND distance. The only reason why you are getting cheap rates from double boxing is because the online retailers have corporate accounts which gives them some sort of benefits

Love the top pair
That's actually really helpful for future reference. Appreciate it man!

So I went to serramonte OTG (Off The Grid) was wearing black sails I know basic but I didn't see one person with any type of roshes besides gamma grays, wish I would've known we were going i would brought some heat it was quite chilly out there 
nthat.gif

So I went to serramonte OTG (Off The Grid) was wearing black sails I know basic but I didn't see one person with any type of roshes besides gamma grays, wish I would've known we were going i would brought some heat it was quite chilly out there 
nthat.gif
They kids are usually inside the mall, and that mall is beast central.

How was OTG? any good trucks you recommend?

hey man when i made that comment it was just an observation not meant to attack.

my worn pairs are all black as hell, amazin you could get them to look new again (the bottom that is)

No problem Dawg. My shoe rotation is so massive the only pairs I've gotten around to wearing more than once is the Mint Roshes & Iguanas. Don't take much to scrub my pairs clean. Can't wait to break out Crimsons, Squadrons & Beaches. I think they my favorite colorways out of the 2013 OG mesh batch.

LOL was at Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara/San Jose and this dude in Mint FB's was all swagged out with his girlfriend walking like he's cool and ****. I walked by and I saw this dude stare all wide-eyed at my feet for a good 15 seconds haha I was like "bruh you alright?" and he kept walking 
roll.gif

aint got anything on them Sirens 
nthat.gif

no luck on women's cw in a 6 all out. Lady Footlocker I guess was removed from the mall.

Lol! Breaking necks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom