ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I read a lot of the shoe info for up and coming shoes. I never saw that info.

I hope they re-release them so all the crowns are dethroned. I'm tired of the $70 snobs on here. People need to relax an remember it's just a shoe.
they were always a size? exclusive and i didnt think there was ever a doubt about that.. Size? released the photos.. they are part 2 of their Urban Safari pack (part 1 being the AM Lites released last week in similiar colorways).. there were never any leaked pictures of these months ago or something, just check the Size? website and its front page .. any blog you read that didnt mention that, well you should just stop reading that blog

No one has a crown.. some people just were fans of the model when they released. whats wrong with the fact that people who were hip to the shoe last year, now have the most popular ones? they were into the sneaker, before any hype.. most even bought their pairs on the clearance rack at nordstroms for $40. Just because the shoe is now popular and hyped, doesnt make the people who originally fell in love with the silhouette (before they were gracing every sneaker blog) the enemy.. If anything, they are the ones that deserve them, as they loved the shoe for its simplicity not because they became popular, having no idea that they would become this sought-after

Last edited:
still patiently waiting for maroons to drop stateside.  that urban safari pack looks good, but just dropped a pretty dime on their am light pack and will have to hold off on the roshes.  just a word of advice with size?.. if you order 1 pair from them, it'll take forever and a day to get to you.  anywhere between 2-3 weeks.  i've waited up to 5 weeks before.  if you purchase 2 pairs, however, it comes to you a lot faster.  usually anywhere between 4-5 business days

still patiently waiting for maroons to drop stateside.  that urban safari pack looks good, but just dropped a pretty dime on their am light pack and will have to hold off on the roshes.  just a word of advice with size?.. if you order 1 pair from them, it'll take forever and a day to get to you.  anywhere between 2-3 weeks.  i've waited up to 5 weeks before.  if you purchase 2 pairs, however, it comes to you a lot faster.  usually anywhere between 4-5 business days

yeah looking forward to the maroons and the blues myself. i can wait though, but hopefully FNL and NDC get them just to make it easy on me, especially with that ebates :smokin

Thanks now I half wait 5 weeks fml

yeah looking forward to the maroons and the blues myself. i can wait though, but hopefully FNL and NDC get them just to make it easy on me, especially with that ebates
smokin.gif
word up.  ebates makes everything just a little better haha
Thanks now I half wait 5 weeks fml
i'm not saying it will take 5 weeks for you.  i was just saying that based on one occurrence that i had with them from ordering just 1 pair.  other times it has come to me in as little as 2 weeks from ordering 1 pair

word up.  ebates makes everything just a little better haha

i'm not saying it will take 5 weeks for you.  i was just saying that based on one occurrence that i had with them from ordering just 1 pair.  other times it has come to me in as little as 2 weeks from ordering 1 pair

What are the odds of me getting the urban safari pack black and white

Those "v2 Mangos" aren't even mangos though....there is no word "Mango" in the colorway anywhere on the box

to me, only 1 pair of mango Roshes exist ...have to take those out soon :pimp:

Still no word on team Reds hitting stateside?

dont be that dude

beating a decomposing horse

just cut it

they were always a size? exclusive and i didnt think there was ever a doubt about that.. Size? released the photos.. they are part 2 of their Urban Safari pack (part 1 being the AM Lites released last week in similiar colorways).. there were never any leaked pictures of these months ago or something, just check the Size? website and its front page .. any blog you read that didnt mention that, well you should just stop reading that blog

No one has a crown.. some people just were fans of the model when they released. whats wrong with the fact that people who were hip to the shoe last year, now have the most popular ones? they were into the sneaker, before any hype.. most even bought their pairs on the clearance rack at nordstroms for $40. Just because the shoe is now popular and hyped, doesnt make the people who originally fell in love with the silhouette (before they were gracing every sneaker blog) the enemy.. If anything, they are the ones that deserve them, as they loved the shoe for its simplicity not because they became popular, having no idea that they would become this sought-after
I guess I'm confusing the name of them. I am talking about the safari print pack. As for the calypsos, I don't care for them personally. To each his own. I actually passed on the Roshe when the first wave came out. Still don't own any of the "OG" pairs. Just not into the colorways. Only ones I kick myself for passing on are the sirens. I've been around for a while dude. Thanks for the schooling though.

I guess I'm confusing the name of them. I am talking about the safari print pack. As for the calypsos, I don't care for them personally. To each his own. I actually passed on the Roshe when the first wave came out. Still don't own any of the "OG" pairs. Just not into the colorways. Only ones I kick myself for passing on are the sirens. I've been around for a while dude. Thanks for the schooling though.
yea i mean i have a pair of calypsos and they're not even in my top 3 roshes.  extremely overrated imo

They have released overseas at select shops. I don't know which colorway you are specifically looking for; they may have sold out of the other colorways and/or only got a few colorways. 

Peep your pm, I messaged you the links. 

What are the odds of me getting the urban safari pack black and white
just like ebeewah said, there are still sizes of their am lights still sitting; and it took a few hours for the more "hyped" colorway (black/pink) to sell out.  however, the only things that might work against you is that their am lights are priced considerably more than roshes (especially after conversion) and am lights aren't as highly sought after/in demand as roshes these days — especially with it being the first roshe collab with a very well-known company.  i wouldn't count it as an "easy cop" just yet, as more people might go after these than you think.  before, ordering from the UK wasn't as popular as it is now, so all i'm saying is do what you plan on doing and keep a close watch on release day.  it's not gonna be a ronnie fieg/jordan type of release, but still try to cop as soon as possible once it's posted

i already saw the urban safari pack roshes on ebay... list price is $220 USD, which is almost double retail. do you guys think that's a fair assessment of the price after release?

what are your thoughts on purchasing so-called DS Roshe's with no box?

I, personally, could care less if I got the box or not. Ultimately, I'm not wearing the box.

However, I know people that NEED the box. For other shoes with a little more value or something I'm not wearing, then yes... I'd like the box.

But for shoes that will be worn consistently, I don't need it.

I, personally, could care less if I got the box or not. Ultimately, I'm not wearing the box.

However, I know people that NEED the box. For other shoes with a little more value or something I'm not wearing, then yes... I'd like the box.

But for shoes that will be worn consistently, I don't need it.
thanks.. i am in the same mindset as you, but as a rookie roshe collector (4 months), i just had to double check. this guy on ebay has stock of sails, iguanas, og mangoes, and sport reds boxed and unboxed which is totally throwing me off. the unboxed versions are $10 cheaper. it just makes me wonder where the boxes went or if damaged, how are they damaged?

Back
Top Bottom