ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

this guy on ebay has stock of sails, iguanas, og mangoes, and sport reds boxed and unboxed which is totally throwing me off.

That's suspect already. Unless he managed to scoop up pairs from Nordstrom Rack, then sat on em for no apparent reason. Beyond that, Mangos never hit NR.

If I were you, post up pics of the shoes and get legit checks here.

Last edited:

Black diamond roshes on feet

VIM on fulton st. Has the fbs for $60 and still some v2s and gammas for retail.
Waiting on the V2s to drop to $60 to cop a 2nd pair.

I'm going to attempt to get the cream pair of the safari pack if not its not the end of the world saves me some money for other upcoming roshe releases.

VIM on fulton st. Has the fbs for $60 and still some v2s and gammas for retail.
Waiting on the V2s to drop to $60 to cop a 2nd pair.

Word they carry roshes now damn, went to jimmy jazz and vim on fulton in January, asked if they carried roshes they didn't even know what they were.

Last edited:
I guess I'm confusing the name of them. I am talking about the safari print pack. As for the calypsos, I don't care for them personally. To each his own. I actually passed on the Roshe when the first wave came out. Still don't own any of the "OG" pairs. Just not into the colorways. Only ones I kick myself for passing on are the sirens. I've been around for a while dude. Thanks for the schooling though.
ahh i see. my bad man. simple misunderstanding, yea those Safari Prints will be all over at some point. my apoligies if i was blunt

Today's pickup
smokin.gif

Shout outs to AnthonyG cool dude, told me these were for auction on eBay and I won the bid for 80 shipped DS. Thank you man I really appreciate it! Good looks.
No problem, I'll always help out people who are respectful towards me and try to help me out! Saw your IG pic and was gonna ask how much you got them for. Nice pickup

Last edited:
No problem, I'll always help out people who are respectful towards me and try to help me out! Saw your IG pic and was gonna ask how much you got them for. Nice pickup

No doubt I gotchu, thank you and appreciate the help man.

After the mint 'yeezy' fbs , alot of stores jumped on it.

Word I figured, hopefully they carry upcoming releases, you don't see that many heads with roshes on Fulton only jays and bright as foams.

That's suspect already. Unless he managed to scoop up pairs from Nordstrom Rack, then sat on em for no apparent reason. Beyond that, Mangos never hit NR.

If I were you, post up pics of the shoes and get legit checks here.
i will definitely do that... but here's what's throwing me off.  i got a pair of cybers and sirens from him, totally DS in OG Nike Sportswear boxes and their totally legit, but then i asked him if he had other styles in my size that he will be putting up for sale on his ebay store and he said that he had those certain ones without boxes for $20 less than the boxed versions

i will definitely do that... but here's what's throwing me off.  i got a pair of cybers and sirens from him, totally DS in OG Nike Sportswear boxes and their totally legit, but then i asked him if he had other styles in my size that he will be putting up for sale on his ebay store and he said that he had those certain ones without boxes for $20 less than the boxed versions
if it's too good to be true, it probably is.  however, gonna play devil's advocate for a minute.. but maybe if he ships without the box, he saves money by shipping it in an a bag as opposed to a 2-3lbs box?

if it's too good to be true, it probably is.  however, gonna play devil's advocate for a minute.. but maybe if he ships without the box, he saves money by shipping it in an a bag as opposed to a 2-3lb box?
whether it's a shoe box or not, it will be boxed. nevertheless, it's still a judgement call if the $20 you save is worth not having the box. thanks again for your feedback.  "when in doubt, always buy with OG box"   
happy.gif

Word they carry roshes now damn, went to jimmy jazz and vim on fulton in January, asked if they carried roshes they didn't even know what they were.

VIM has been carrying roshes since last year when the OG cw's first dropped....that's where I got my sails,red,and cybers from

anyone know where i can get me some DS sport reds, iguanas, stadium greens, and speed yellows in a size 7.5? i just got some cybers and sirens, but it took me so long to find someone who had these in my size.  

Last edited:
anyone know where i can get me some DS sport reds, iguanas, stadium greens, and speed yellows in a size 7.5? i just got some cybers and sirens, but it took me so long to find someone who had these.  

Check your local finishline and footaction call them first to be safe you should have a good chance because they restocked as people said

Iguanas and sport reds go on fb and teamroshe marketplace and you should
Find speed yellows best bet for stadiums is eBay I hope I helped answer your question
that was definitely hard to read 
laugh.gif

what he meant to say was you could find iguanas and sport reds in footaction.  for speed yellows and stadium greens, look on ebay and the roshe marketplace

Last edited:
that was definitely hard to read :lol:

what he meant to say was you could find iguanas and sport reds in footaction.  for speed yellows and stadium greens, look on ebay and the roshe marketplace

Thanks majestic but I hope I helped you out

Back
Top Bottom