ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Iguanas and sport reds go on fb and teamroshe marketplace and you should
Find speed yellows best bet for stadiums is eBay I hope I helped answer your question
thanks alot Stecky!  i've tried both teamroshe marketplace and ebay, and either no one seems to have feet my size or they're just holding on to them.  I've got size 8's in the iggy's and SR's, but i got them just to have them... 7.5's are my true size.  if you know of anyone that wants to dump or trade their stash, please send them my way. I really appreciate your feedback and assitance!

Iguanas and sport reds go on fb and teamroshe marketplace and you should
Find speed yellows best bet for stadiums is eBay I hope I helped answer your question
that was definitely hard to read 
laugh.gif
to make it easy for PRGR19.

Check your local Footaction for Sport Reds/Iguanas. For Stadium Greens/Speed Yellows check eBay might have your sizes still availbale.

thanks alot Stecky!  i've tried both teamroshe marketplace and ebay, and either no one seems to have feet my size or they're just holding on to them.  I've got size 8's in the iggy's and SR's, but i got them just to have them... 7.5's are my true size.  if you know of anyone that wants to dump or trade their stash, please send them my way. I really appreciate your feedback and assitance!

No problem bro I will keep an eye out for you message me so I can remember you

to make it easy for PRGR19.

Check your local Footaction for Sport Reds/Iguanas. For Stadium Greens/Speed Yellows check eBay might have your sizes still availbale.
RESTOCK ALERT:  Arden Fair Mall-Sacramento just got Sport Red and Gamma Grey's in all sizes as low as 8. if you guys are missing these colorways, go grab 'em while they last.

good lookin' out @ganobee, stecky, majestic

I want those Urban Safari pack of Roshes, but the price tag is a pretty big throw off from the usual $70 for me.

I agree but there not coming out here so if you want them you half to pay that price I know it's not the best price ever

I agree but there not coming out here so if you want them you half to pay that price I know it's not the best price ever
I want those Urban Safari pack of Roshes, but the price tag is a pretty big throw off from the usual $70 for me.
i want the cream colored one, but i'm just like you guys... don't want to pay over $80-$100. it's going to be frustrating though when you see guys selling them on ebay or TROmarketplace for $200-$300. you think people will cop them for that much?

Just got these from CROOKED TONGUES when they had their sale a couple weeks ago.  Took several weeks until it arrived stateside.  Looking good...goes good with the ALL BLACK ones I have.

If you don't start using HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 
Trust me, another member and I kept wondering why and gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe, just maybe its a way some Florida kids talk. Then we asked him about it and he played it off like it was some sort of typo. Still till this day we all half to wonder... 
sick.gif

Finally found an 11.5 in the black with white bottom. Was in the mall and saw them in foot actions window randomly. Guess they finally got a restock.

anyone know where i can get me some DS sport reds, iguanas, stadium greens, and speed yellows in a size 7.5? i just got some cybers and sirens, but it took me so long to find someone who had these in my size.  
It's going to be kind of hard to find those shoes in a 7.5.  To my knowledge,  the smallest size that most stores (FA, FNL, FL, Champs, UO, Shiekh) carry is an 8.

Your best bet would be online or ebay. You can also try some of your local boutiques. I know Premier in San Mateo carry Roshe's in a size 7 and up.

It's going to be kind of hard to find those shoes in a 7.5.  To my knowledge,  the smallest size that most stores (FA, FNL, FL, Champs, UO, Shiekh) carry is an 8.

Your best bet would be online or ebay. You can also try some of your local boutiques. I know Premier in San Mateo carry Roshe's in a size 7 and up.
thanks alot SubieRS... i'll have to check out Premier.  i did buy my sz 8 SR's from FA, and my gamma grey 7.5's from Sheikh, so let's see what happens.  i'm tempted to return these SR's, but i'll hold on them for a while just in case

For those looking for the cyber FB and can't wait, I saw them at flightclub for $125. They only had size 9 and 10. How they had em already since there's not even a mention of a release date, i do not know.

Today's pickup
smokin.gif

Shout outs to AnthonyG cool dude, told me these were for auction on eBay and I won the bid for 80 shipped DS. Thank you man I really appreciate it! Good looks.
nice pickup! looking for a pair in size 9 for a good price myself. the search goes on..

Went back and bought the crimsons and another pair of black sails. I thought I bought a lot until I saw someone w 6 pickups. Btw reds are definitely selling out in a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom