ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone have an idea of when/if the blue hero, gamma green, and team red will hit Footaction?

Looking like July. If you need them now you know where you can get them. There really is no rush to get any Roshes from here on out besides the non-US stuff.

It is what it is. Most people on NT just try to one up each other, nowadays. I appreciate you guys vouching for me, Wilson and Toni. I'm not being sensitive, btw, just correcting the ignorant. I point out join dates because A LOT of people just joined during the roshe craze and most have brought more negativity than contributions. IE, torins post about messing up the game or whatever. Some have been really helpful, but most are just trying to rustle jimmies.

Exactly, Njavier03 you've already proven yourself and already helped more than enough.

what's the smallest size the gr trio runs in? I want to get the gamma green for my aunt because my godson callers her gamma.

Exactly, Njavier03 you've already proven yourself and already helped more than enough.

Thanks Jeff. I haven't been very active on here lately, because well, I have nothing to say that wasn't covered haha. But I don't like it when people take shots at others, blindly. Just to clarify, $75 plus about $20 for shipping and trouble plus PayPal fees is $99, so shoot me if I made $1. But please, NEXT! If anybody can't wait, you know of a legit reseller on here :wink: lol

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff. I haven't been very active on here lately, because well, I have nothing to say that wasn't covered haha. But I don't like it when people take shots at others, blindly. Just to clarify, $75 plus about $20 for shipping and trouble plus PayPal fees is $99, so shoot me if I made $1. But please, NEXT! If anybody can't wait, you know of a legit reseller on here :wink: lol

bro you dont need to defend yourself, folks who frequent this thread know what up. you've reached out to me before on a group buy months ago.

however, 20 dollars for shipping? where you shipping these things haha.

bro you dont need to defend yourself, folks who frequent this thread know what up. you've reached out to me before on a group buy months ago.

however, 20 dollars for shipping? where you shipping these things haha.

Well shipping to the west coast is $18.50 and the post office is about 15-20min from me. I find that pretty fair.

UO has a FSR of Hyper Blue Flywires if anyones looking for a pair

Last edited:
Well shipping to the west coast is $18.50 and the post office is about 15-20min from me. I find that pretty fair.

Gotcha, wasn't criticizing you. Just wanted to know cause I used to ship shoes double boxed (slowest service I believe from USPS) and it was under 10 bucks from CA to NY.

Anyways, I hope eastbay has the Gamma's and Team Red's early July so I can use up the rest of my gift cards ha

yeh but i dont like the way that the oneness side talked to me Im not mad about they were sold out, im not surprised by that.

not real sure what happened with your particular situation . but please just understand that we try as hard as we can to get people the shoes as fast and easy as possible . today was BAD . we only have so many pairs of each colorway ya know . our phone may have rang 1000 times at the same time our email and IG go nuts as well as twitter . im talking 1000 + inquiries . we are a small store not setup like zappos , so i apologize if someone was being rude . if there is anything i can do for ya just let me know in a DM or email . i own and run oneness from day 1 thank you i hope you guys understand .

not real sure what happened with your particular situation . but please just understand that we try as hard as we can to get people the shoes as fast and easy as possible . today was BAD . we only have so many pairs of each colorway ya know . our phone may have rang 1000 times at the same time our email and IG go nuts as well as twitter . im talking 1000 + inquiries . we are a small store not setup like zappos , so i apologize if someone was being rude . if there is anything i can do for ya just let me know in a DM or email . i own and run oneness from day 1 thank you i hope you guys understand .
This store is a great representation of how the "game" I mentioned earlier use to be. In my experience I have nothing but positive comments for the folks at Oneness. These days you walk into some places and the young kids working there think they are gods because they work in a sneaker store.

Never found a reason for people buying gr shoes just to flip them once they get out the store. No to little profit and they'll just end up at major stores everywhere. Useless argument over a useless flip. Get over it yall

What's the chance of a zappos restock on the Beaches? 

Also I'm hoping zappos get's the gamma greens soon so I can cop them from Hawaii for free shipping lol

So I don't want to generate any arguments or have some die hard roshe fanatic coming at me for this (I do like roshes obviously). For a person who has been into sneakers for years, I have acquired quite a "collection"; consisting of various brands styles etc. I have a few models I really enjoy so I have a few colors of the same shoe. However, for the sake of variety there is no way in hell I'd ever have even 15+ pairs of the exact model. As of late I see some people scrambling for every imaginable pattern/color of the same shoe. Do people (with the means to buy so many pairs of shoes in the first place) actually have a sneaker "collection" with any variety anymore...Thoughts? Comments?
95% of my "collection" are Nike. All different models but I prefer Nike and have for about 25 years. Only other shoe/boots are 3 pair of Doc Martin boots,3 pair of vans(one of which is dead stock), 3 pair of adidas that I haven't touched in 4 years. The rest are all Nike.

Talk abt an onslaught of roshes.....leopards, mids, gammas, team reds etc & now tiger camos.

I pity those who are out to get every single colorway

Just the Gammas and Heros for me.

Not a huge fan of the Maroons. Camos are ugly to me. The white/blue mids are not bad.

It's about damn time :pimp: my roshe run grails :pimp:

Thank you to the wifey for copping me these, these are indeed the real deal after looking At them

Will post my collection later on this week. Sorry for the sideview pic :lol:

It's about damn time :pimp: my roshe run grails :pimp:

Thank you to the wifey for copping me these, these are indeed the real deal after looking At them

Will post my collection later on this week. Sorry for the sideview pic :lol:

nice pick up, wifey is the better pick up especially since she's supporting the cause haha.

size 11 too, one of the harder sizes to find for the mangos :smokin

Just some feedback based on my experience today with oneness:

I must admit, I'm not a long time oneness customer as I only placed my first order earlier this week. Had a great experience ordering the new mids via email earlier this week and when the 3 new colorways were announced today I figured I would give you my business again and sent out another email as soon as TR noted you got your stock in (didn't have time to call in to do phone orders since it's more convenient for me to send off the email). I told my friend about your store and told him to give you guys a call and assured him that your site was legit based on my order earlier this week and the good references other people have said here.

Unfortunately his first ever experience with oneness was with a rude CSR on the phone. I know you're not Zappos or Amazon but you still need representatives on your phone that can keep their cool when things get out of hand. Who knows, maybe your CSR had another douchebag customer call in a few mins before that set him off, but at the end of the day, the person answering your phone is the one representing your company/brand.

Long story short, my friend never got his pair since his original invoice that he was finally emailed was wrong. I get the whole high demand for certain sneakers, and the saltyness for missing out on your pair, but whats worse than salt is the bad taste left in your mouth after a bad customer service experience. I'm not saying fire the guy but address the issue with your entire staff that answers the phone as today, that one employee lost you a new customer and I personally held off on calling in my order for 3 pairs through your company (since I never got a reply back from emailing in my order earlier).

/yelp rant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom