ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This whole roshe craze is on a different level though The shoe has been out for a year and a half and dudes are in the 15-20 pair range! I know the price is low, but you can still only wear one pair at a time. Consumerism is literally consuming (no pun intended) a lot of the new "sneakerheads". The "I gotta have everything" mentality is making them sacrifice a small, great quality collection of shoes for a huge collection of shoes they can't remember buying in bulk in a 2 month stretch.

I'm not gonna chime in and say the typical "buy what you like" line, but it's so hard not to with Roshes.

Think about it... aside from the Dunk model, not too many shoes out there that's attainable at such a low price with the comfort and simplistic style that the Roshe presents. That's the appeal. Simple colorways, a basic 4 panel palette and a single midsole/outsole.

Now I don't have nearly a Roshe collection that others here on TR do, but I can honestly say it outnumbers any other 'numbered' Jordan that I own. But I don't have a problem with that because I love how the shoe is so versatile.

Personally for me, I would rather have multiple pairs of the same shoe that I love in different colorways than have that same number of shoes in different models that I would appreciate less.

this is the reason why my last sneaker purchases have been Roshes. However, I don't have that "gotta have everything" mentality. OG mesh or nothing for me. simple.

Same I like to wear my roshes on good weather or certain occasion

Interesting... I feel like that on my OTHER kicks now. :lol:

I'm thinking to myself, "Do I really need to rock Jordans right now?" ... "Meh, lemme slip on some Black/Sails." :lol:

Anyone have experience with size? I ordered the Urban Safari pack and want to know about how long the shipping is. My order was despatched yesterday....Thanks for any info

Anyone have experience with size? I ordered the Urban Safari pack and want to know about how long the shipping is. My order was despatched yesterday....Thanks for any info

You will get it either in a 4 days if you ordered both 2 weeks if ordered 1 can be up to 5 weeks but that won't happen

So after calling oneness one more time after buying gamma greens i decided to call again the dude said we have a 9.5 team red I ordered them so happy that I could get both now I just need hero blue

You must have gotten the same dude that my friend got when he called. My friend said the guy on the phone was rude and was complaining about how busy they were from IG.

I understand if you're busy but you don't take it out on your paying customers!

I may just wait also and support Zappos when these release generally.
Yeh i think ur friend have the same dude
And the team red will be release in zappos in july

I don't mind waiting. Most of these are going to release everywhere. Look at the V2's, still available everywhere you go.

Picked up from my local spot for retail :smile:

:rofl:

Nick's basically, what making $15 profit?

Fall back.

lol at dudes saying with '13 dates saying "the game ****** up".

oh wait, but im sure you've been lurking for years right?

Last edited:
Nick's basically, what making $15 profit?

Fall back.

lol at dudes saying with '13 dates saying "the game ****** up".
Yeah all I can do is laugh at people saying the "game is fuxked up" because he's gonna make less than $10 profit after shipping cost. Little do they know this guy has already help too many of us on the thread. 

NEXT.

Caught what? $75 plus shipping is problem? Get off your high horse. You clowns copped v2s early for over $110 and I'm looking for retail plus shipping for those that want them? Ha ha you got me *eye roll*
Umm first I wasn't directly calling you out more of you provided an example for my generalized statement. Second, guess your referring to the other guy, Got v2s for 60 on fnl. As to the join date, "get off your high horse" and relax, I'm sure plenty of people could truly care less about when a member joined NT.

Last edited:
It is what it is. Most people on NT just try to one up each other, nowadays. I appreciate you guys vouching for me, Wilson and Toni. I'm not being sensitive, btw, just correcting the ignorant. I point out join dates because A LOT of people just joined during the roshe craze and most have brought more negativity than contributions. IE, torins post about messing up the game or whatever. Some have been really helpful, but most are just trying to rustle jimmies.

It is what it is. Most people on NT just try to one up each other, nowadays. I appreciate you guys vouching for me, Wilson and Toni. I'm not being sensitive, btw, just correcting the ignorant. I point out join dates because A LOT of people just joined during the roshe craze and most have brought more negativity than contributions. IE, torins post about messing up the game or whatever. Some have been really helpful, but most are just trying to rustle jimmies.
Roshes is for all. I dont like all these new designs so much. Give a light grey pair and maybe another all black pair and thats it. The Ogs are still fine to me. Oh and a calypsoe re release.

Caught what? $75 plus shipping is problem? Get off your high horse. You clowns copped v2s early for over $110 and I'm looking for retail plus shipping for those that want them? Ha ha you got me *eye roll*

I'll admit that I didn't realize you were doing it just to help. I'm used to seeing people cop shoes just to put them up for a profit, so I just assumed. That's my fault man, no hard feelings!

Last edited:
what's the smallest size the gr trio runs in? I want to get the gamma green for my aunt because my godson callers her gamma.

Back
Top Bottom