ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice pick up man they look CLEAN as hell on feet.I'm waiting for them to drop on FNL because no spots in VA have them yet.
Thanks Bro! Yeah I hope FNL gets them. Get this feeling its not though for some reason. 
Those are horrible, how is that considered camo anyway?
Tiger camo bro! Thats how tiger camo always looks. To each their own though. I respect your opinion :smile:
Everytime I see them I want them more and more! They are really nice imo. Awesome pickups! Now the waiting game as my buds in Cali and VA go on a search for me.

**edit. Thank you Jeff, once again coming in clutch with these red camos for both Ganobee and I. Also thanks to Dan (Blue Leopard) and Nick Javier for the help also!!**
hahah I was skeptical at first just because I have too many and didnt wanna buy too many more. But then I was like...FCK it. Then I started liking them more. I like the black ones more though. But they didnt have my size. Wait..So did you end up getting them??

Heres a closer on foot to this colorway in the camos in natural light if anyone is interested or wondering how they look 
smile.gif
Thanks for the on foot pic. I thought that I liked this color the best out of the tiger camo's but honestly IMHO this pic makes me think otherwise. Different strokes for different folks, nice pick up regardless.

Thanks for the on foot pic. I thought that I liked this color the best out of the tiger camo's but honestly IMHO this pic makes me think otherwise. Different strokes for different folks, nice pick up regardless.
I feel you bro. I actually like the black the best hahah thank though:smile:

Thanks Bro! Yeah I hope FNL gets them. Get this feeling its not though for some reason. 

Tiger camo bro! Thats how tiger camo always looks. To each their own though. I respect your opinion :smile:

hahah I was skeptical at first just because I have too many and didnt wanna buy too many more. But then I was like...FCK it. Then I started liking them more. I like the black ones more though. But they didnt have my size. Wait..So did you end up getting them??
Yeah Jeff6698 ended up finding my bro Ganobee and I our pairs. They will be in his hands this Friday and in ours next week. I am right there with you about FNL not receiving them, it hasn't been official but for some reason a couple of us think the same. Only time will tell...

IDK why but those tiger camos have a SB FREDDY look to them .... Just hit the swoosh with some silver and give the sole a vintage treatment. Might have to mess up apair to see what they end up looking like!!!!

Haven't been in this thread in a while due to insufficient funds. But I got a new job so I'm back up in this joint.

SoCal Broshes: Sheikhs @ Topanga Westfield has two of the camo pack, I think the one they don't have are the green ones. They also had random sizes of Squadrons, Sport Reds, Sails, and V2 Mangos. Also got a FSR of Team Reds, and Heros, I think they're called. And a bunch of kids Roshes, was able to cop some black/pink/purple joints for the girlfriend. Only 55 bucks too.
how about the gamma green?

EDIT: So if I want to buy the kid roshes, is it a 1.5 up too? So if my girlfriend is a 6 she'll be a 7.5?

Last edited:
IDK why but those tiger camos have a SB FREDDY look to them .... Just hit the swoosh with some silver and give the sole a vintage treatment. Might have to mess up apair to see what they end up looking like!!!!
Since I've first seen them I have called the the "Freddy Kreugers." I may just switch up the laces, gotta find that perfect pair first.

Does anyone else find that their $20 Winners Circle reward to finishline can be reused as many times as you want until the expiration date? I used it first on mango v2s back then, and then a pair of free run 3s for dad, got solarsoft slippers for $5, and now just used it on the hero blues. I thought this was a gift card?!

Stussy and everybody convinced me to get a pair of Freddy's can someone help me out thanks I need a size 11

they look nice but thats not the OG roshe run material. this one looks like not enough air is being circulated inside, if that makes sense.
Lol thanks man!

But they're not meant to be OG mesh..

but I feel you on the air circulation. lol
ya I love the air circulation the OG mesh gives you on a nice warm day but me being from the pacific northwest, OG mesh is not fun on a windy/rainy day so the nylon does have its advantages too

Does anyone else find that their $20 Winners Circle reward to finishline can be reused as many times as you want until the expiration date? I used it first on mango v2s back then, and then a pair of free run 3s for dad, got solarsoft slippers for $5, and now just used it on the hero blues. I thought this was a gift card?!
Wait what?! please elaborate on how to do this hahah cause I have one right now=P 

Wait what?! please elaborate on how to do this hahah cause I have one right now=P 

seriously.....

Dang that's awesome. I'd keep that to yourself. Congrats

EDIT: on second thought, why don't you just give me that card number for safe keeping. :smile:

Last edited:
how did that happen ? tried mine hoping it will work but it doesn't :frown:
Yeah Jeff6698 ended up finding my bro Ganobee and I our pairs. They will be in his hands this Friday and in ours next week. I am right there with you about FNL not receiving them, it hasn't been official but for some reason a couple of us think the same. Only time will tell...
I'm glad I could help you guys both. Can't wait for friday to get my hands on them so I can shipped it to you guys already.
I feel you bro. I actually like the black the best hahah thank though:smile:
I feel the same way, Black > Red. IMO

Last edited:
I never tried reusing my WC cards but I may just have to try it now since I have one sitting at home...

If anyone else is able to get their WCR card to work twice, please post it up here!

Good stuff! The new releases are something else in person. Pics do not do justice.

You're right! The Blue Hero's in person almost made me change my mind. The Camo's though, I'm still not completely convinced. Team Reds I'll get sometime later down the road.

I was actually looking for the newly released mids but nothing yet

Back
Top Bottom