ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not feelin those pink camos. 
indifferent.gif

Local spot here just dropped the Green Tiger, Black Tiger and the Blue Hero Tiger Camos but I can't make it there tonight before they close cause of traffic. Gonna stop by first thing in the A.M and hopefully get my Camos!

Last edited:
Wait what?! please elaborate on how to do this hahah cause I have one right now=P 
I honestly didn't do Anything. It's the first card I ever received and I just keep using it on every order and it works. Even in store too! It expires tomorrow though lmao so Im trying to get as mch as I can!

Local spot here just dropped the Green Tiger, Black Tiger and the Blue Hero Tiger Camos but I can't make it there tonight before they close cause of traffic. Gonna stop by first thing in the A.M and hopefully get my Camos!

Told Ya! :smokin 8)

Last edited:
Wow, blue camos dropped too? It's literally raining roshes right now. It's mind boggling the rate that these are hitting. I'm just wondering how lame it's gonna be when they run out of new ideas.

I need all of those lol blue is a must cop for me.

Yup.

Here you go. Freddy's
My mom asked why I was laughing so much. She called me crazy. I just continued to laugh!

CaptainJackson I feel you on those blue camos! If I can get my hands on a pair I would love to add them to my collection also. They are so obnoxious-- I love that, haha.

Last edited:

Heres a closer on foot to this colorway in the camos in natural light if anyone is interested or wondering how they look 
smile.gif
ASDFGHJKL NEED THESE !!!$&@
I really like these alot. Praying they come to NYC real soon. Or at least drop on ndc or fnl

Last edited:
My mom asked why I was laughing so much. She called me crazy. I just continued to laugh!

CaptainJackson I feel you on those blue camos! If I can get my hands on a pair I would love to add them to my collection also. They are so obnoxious-- I love that, haha.

Agreed that's why I wanted to get them cause I like shoes not get people annoyed like how my crimsons are in the sun

I was feeling remorse over not getting the team reds when they were on JJ & FNL, so I called NDC to check on release info. they said no release date is scheduled, but the shoes become active July 1.

Any NYC heads know if the footlockers on 14th got a restock on the sails? Foot action at Fulton or 34th? Just wanna confirm before I make the trip. Thanks in advance.

I'm sooo tempted to get a pair but the material I'm not feeling.... damn why couldn't it be mesh :smh:

just came back from the city(NYC), went to Footaction in 34th, they had the black/gamma, total crimsons, the sports reds and the beaches. Urban Outfitters by grand central had a few roshe flywires in black, blue and the strata grey and a couple of squadron blues. didnt see any team red, or the other two they released on fnl. so if anyone is looking for any of these shoes, i suggest you check it out. ps I hope fnl doesn't cancel my order i placed on friday, i haven't received a shipping confirmation yet or a cancellation email as well

Last edited:
Agreed that's why I wanted to get them cause I like shoes not get people annoyed like how my crimsons are in the sun
It's the song that never ends....................................... (vague buried memories of my friends children singing in my head)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom