ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn resellers are scooping up all the tiger camos, they seriously think these shoes are limited...they Gona have them sit like the mint FBs...I hope no one here pays over retail for these tiger camos. Have some patience, do some scouting at your local malls and boutiques and eventually y'all will get a pair.

Last edited:
Damn resellers are scooping up all the tiger camos, they seriously think these shoes are limited...they Gona have them sit like the mint FBs...I hope no one here pays over retail for these tiger camos. Have some patience, do some scouting at your local malls and boutiques and eventually y'all will get a pair.
That's why people shouldn't be publicly giving specific locations of where they're getting their pairs.

PMs exist for a reason.

Last edited:
got cancellation email from FNL for team reds. the pair i was most looking forward to.. might be my favorite colorway yet

are the camo's going to drop at footactions?

i agree that nike is pushing out alot of roshes recently but the demand is there still so why not lol.

:lol: People thinkin they'll be able to resell these

Those new greys and the blue with the speckled soles are a must cop!!! Just when I thought I could chill after the Blue Heros, I have some more pairs to look forward to! LOL

Has anybody ever wore their roshes in the sauna?
yeah wore my cybers in the sauna many times. Nothing happens. Just like sweating massively in any other shoes. They just smell. Throw them in the washer if it bothers you after lol

Went to a shop to check out some kicks and noticed some dood in Roshes and his girl. Over heard the rep say they had a new shipment of stuff, possibly Roshe mixed in, but would take a while to sort through it. 

I swear this dood started TRIPPIN when he heard there might be camos mixed in the shipment. He was straight up pacing around the store. I wanted to give this guy a bottle of water seeing him thirst so much! Eventually the guy came out saying they had them and homeboy bought a couple pairs. Happy for him though, but kids need to chill. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
got cancellation email from FNL for team reds. the pair i was most looking forward to.. might be my favorite colorway yet
me too, so sad. thought it was a for sure thing, so i didnt even bother checking the Sheikh's in the area. hope i can find them tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom