ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NYK's colorway, sizes 7.5-12 available @ Sneakers4U for $69.95.

http://www.sneakers4u.com/Nike-Rosherun-Mens-Running-Shoes-P2972.aspx

Now, can someone please help me find them in a size 13?  I'm in dire need of the stadium green's in a 13, as well. 
ARRGHH!! The 3rd Knicks drop that I've missed now.. This is getting so frustrating, might just throw in the towel on trying to collect every color way since it's my second to last and wait for NikeID. 
ohwell.gif

Had to stock locate. Found my pair in zona I think about 2 weeks ago... Needed an 11.5 no luck so went to a 12... It's a little long but I think I can manage

We both end up with a pair of 12s haha, yeah 11 or 11.5 will be perfect.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE ID4SHOES/ACROSS SPORTS that are on amazon and ebay! THEY ARE LEGIT!  Ordered a few days ago and my shoes are already in honolulu.  DHL SHIPPING FTW!  BEATS THE F*CK OUT OF KICKSCREW AND RMK and other china/taiwan stores.

SO EXCITED FOR MY IGGYS.  if i could support them by buying another pair i would.

Waiting until tomorrow morning to see if I can scoop up the AM90 Hyp Infrareds or Kobe VII Cheetahs. If I can't get them, I might scoop up the Hot Punches or Dark Royals. Glad to see another FSR of Dark Royals drop.

Damn, missed out on knicks again. Everyone who's a 10.5 please just get your pair already so I can get mine on the next website lol.

Shout to my boy tclick for heading down to the city of brotherly love and pick up some roshes.. Feeling good , looking good Harry...
Boom!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, haven't been following this thread like I usually do. But those Tiffanys look amazing! What kind of paint do you use? Those are straight fire. :smokin

Owhat - Good looking bro. Got my 8.5.
You're welcome. 

Another heads up!  Just ordered a pair of Cyber's and Black Sail's from Miinto.com.  They aren't up on the site yet, but call this number and ask for Carolina. 
[h2]305 672 9097.[/h2]
They are currently updating their inventory and she gave me the scoop on some pairs in my size that weren't up online yet.  She was able to take my order on the phone and confirmed two size 13's for me.  Give her a call and see if she can help you out.

Good luck!

I'm so happy I stumbled upon them knicks whilst on amazon last night buying razors and tp. after credit I had...paid $42 for them :smokin

Waiting until tomorrow morning to see if I can scoop up the AM90 Hyp Infrareds or Kobe VII Cheetahs. If I can't get them, I might scoop up the Hot Punches or Dark Royals. Glad to see another FSR of Dark Royals drop.
i was gonna try for those and then pick up a pair of sirens if i couldnt get the AM90. but i saw the LAF 90s for $85 so i just went ahead and went with those before they raised the price. hopefully the resell for the infrareds wont be too crazy and i can scoop them off ebay later on.

i was gonna try for those and then pick up a pair of sirens if i couldnt get the AM90. but i saw the LAF 90s for $85 so i just went ahead and went with those before they raised the price. hopefully the resell for the infrareds wont be too crazy and i can scoop them off ebay later on.
Seems like a very limited release. My local boutique and Nike Running stores aren't getting any stock.

just hit them up on ebay and they will do $99 through paypal. thats what i did for my black sails it only took about 4 days to get to me in cali
I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE ID4SHOES/ACROSS SPORTS that are on amazon and ebay! THEY ARE LEGIT!  Ordered a few days ago and my shoes are already in honolulu.  DHL SHIPPING FTW!  BEATS THE F*CK OUT OF KICKSCREW AND RMK and other china/taiwan stores.

SO EXCITED FOR MY IGGYS.  if i could support them by buying another pair i would.
thanks for the feedback! 

Seems like a very limited release. My local boutique and Nike Running stores aren't getting any stock.
yeah, im up in north atlanta and as far as i know theres no local places getting them. NDC looked like the only place to get them and the way the releases go on there i didnt want to deal with the headaches.

just tried doing a stock check with a rep from nike for the tropical twists and hot punches.  no luck
Tried to do a stock locate today too for any pair in 10.5 and was only able to find the Cyber colorway in a NY running store. Had it shipped to CA for $84. Wasn't really feeling this colorway but could not pass up on a Roshe in my size. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad colorway but I would rather have stadium green or some of the other previously released colorways. I got to keep closer tabs on this thread to not miss out on any more releases since these seem to be popping up randomly on the web.

hey, can anyone remind me how to put the list picture back in the signature?  it got all messed up and i don't know how to display it again...

Back
Top Bottom