ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

not only are my insoles shot and the toe separating some from the midsole, but now i got a hole in the upper by my big toe, smh, my black/sails are just about done. i'll end up sending them back to Nike for a full refund but kinda of upset i can't get another pair of black/sails.

:rolleyes :smh: >:

uhhhh what?

not only are my insoles shot and the toe separating some from the midsole, but now i got a hole in the upper by my big toe, smh, my black/sails are just about done. i'll end up sending them back to Nike for a full refund but kinda of upset i can't get another pair of black/sails.

:rolleyes :smh: >:

uhhhh what?

if a shoe is damaged out within 2 years of the production date they'll give you a full refund (on a nike giftcard). i really didn't want to have to do this, but if my upper tears any more i'm gonna have to.

eyes.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
uhhhh what?
if a shoe is damaged out within 2 years of the production date they'll give you a full refund (on a nike giftcard). i really didn't want to have to do this, but if my upper tears any more i'm gonna have to.
is this true for any nike shoe?

Knicks Roshe is available at a local shop in Canada. It's above retail in the US but if theres any Canadians on this thread add something small and get free shipping.

PM me if you want the link...i'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.

i feel like there are untap stores with roshes.  i found my spots randomly, never thought to look in them since they were not really a sports store and only sell a few "sport" sneakers

Roshe pickup #6 DeepRoyal/Oranges .........will post updated pic on monday. Fresh fresh colourway that will go perfectly with the NY Mets on field caps! Can't get any more better than an on-field fitted imo

Just came back from a trip only to come home to a cople nice little packages from Kevin! Thanks again man! Much appreciated

As far as the fb grop goes, I don't have fb, but I'll still post here if I come across any site that has stock left to help out.

Anyone with wide feet own any womens colourways?

Im not feeling the last 3 recent colourways (navy/orange, grey/yellow and black/green).
I'll probably stock up on the black/sails.

Whats next? Premiums or the camo?

I took my Black/Sail pair to a concert this past Friday and had a few too many beers while there. Needless to say, I was a bit upset when I woke up the next morning and saw the damage I did to them. I'm a bit leary about throwing sneakers in the washing machine, so I took out my Jason Markk cleaning kit and scrubbed away for 10 minutes. The end result was pretty good, but there were still a few scuffs on the midsole that looked as if they were there for good. I then found a Magic Eraser bar in my house and spent only a few minutes on the spots and it worked PERFECTLY. If any of you are trying to work out hard to get stains and scuffs, I highly recommend using one. My Roshes are looking BRAND NEW after a few minutes!

SINCE PEOPLE ARE STILL GETTING BANNED, IT'S TIME FOR THE DAILY REMINDER:
 ​
 ​

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

is anyone elses swooshes on the shoe crooked?  i swear i am cursed by the nike gods, they don't want me to get clean shoes.  the iguanas i just received, the swoosh is about a half an inch backwards from where it's supposed to be

i doubt nike will give you a refund if you wore and beat the shoes to death. what about all those athletes the kill their shoes in baseball or football? I doubt they'll get a refund for beating their shoes through use.

Back
Top Bottom