ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i remember the days when roshe werent so limited 
mean.gif

my knicks roshe order just cancelled from urbanoutfitters..oh well..on the hunt again for this colorway

-jnucum

when do you guys think the roshe IDs will become a reality? xmas time? 

experimented with a pair vans and dyed them a specific color.  might just do that with a pair of roshes.  cheaper pair of ids

my black pair is starting to "un-glue" near the toe and i feel it will soon rip :frown:

can you re-glue to prevent ripping?

i don't think so, you can see on the edge where the upper meets the midsole a line of glue where you can see the upper is pulling away from the midsole. i've worn these (mainly barefoot) just about every single day since i got them back in May.

note the area that is ripping is the same spot where my insole has broke down and almost completely disintegrated, causing my toe to poke through in that area more.

In San Diego, Fashion Valley Sheikh has Black/Sail's & Black/Sirens on display still, but I'm not sure which sizes. 

For the womens CW, Nike Running at Fashion Valley has Blue/Volts & Black/Whites.

I don't think so, I think the people who post on this thread generally like the shoes and are trying to help other heads find their size. 
So you're telling me that a 165 page thread about a shoe didn't lure lurkers and hypebeast? I am well aware there are members in this thread that have contributed and have helped other members. There are also countless lurkers and members who have posted in here who were lured by the hype. At the end of the day the shoe speaks for itself, but I feel this thread had a huge impact both positive and negative. Why else do you think Team Roshe is trying to make their club exclusive to a Face Book group?

So you're telling me that a 165 page thread about a shoe didn't lure lurkers and hypebeast? I am well aware there are members in this thread that have contributed and have helped other members. There are also countless lurkers and members who have posted in here who were lured by the hype. At the end of the day the shoe speaks for itself, but I feel this thread had a huge impact both positive and negative. Why else do you think Team Roshe is trying to make their club exclusive to a Face Book group?
Exactly. And look at the amount of Replies to the post vs. the number of Views. This thread has 25k less posts than the Lebron 9 thread, but yet it has almost 24k MORE views. There's a good amount of lurkers in this thread, for sure.

I did a stock search for a womens 12 in the tropical twist colorway. No luck yesterday or today. Don't think i'll be finding those.

Exactly. And look at the amount of Replies to the post vs. the number of Views. This thread has 25k less posts than the Lebron 9 thread, but yet it has almost 24k MORE views. There's a good amount of lurkers in this thread, for sure.

Good observations lol. I also think if it wasn't for this thread, it probably wouldn't have blown up so much. I honestly would never have known about this running shoe had I not stumbled on this thread. :smokin

I think then , to stop lurkers from peeping inside info, we only talk about releases and spots that have roshes in the fb group. Those on the team who aren't on fb can pm one of the team members for the inside info.. This will take care of all the lurkers jacking our pairs. That is sad news knowing this thread had so many more views than the lebron thread yet less posts.. Crazy

I think then , to stop lurkers from peeping inside info, we only talk about releases and spots that have roshes in the fb group. Those on the team who aren't on fb can pm one of the team members for the inside info.. This will take care of all the lurkers jacking our pairs. That is sad news knowing this thread had so many more views than the lebron thread yet less posts.. Crazy

+1

Hope I can get in on the FB group.  I'm not on the team, but I try to help out NT'ers when I can.  Since I'm back in school I can't get around as much as in the summer...

but what about the broshes who dont mess with fb like myself......

Last edited:
you could just make an account especially just for sneakers, i know thats what illustrayt does.  i don't even know his name but he's on there.

my goal was to try to get the team roshe fam in there before we let any non members in.. but we've hit a road bump.  seems a lot of them are already inactive/not as active as before.

not only are my insoles shot and the toe separating some from the midsole, but now i got a hole in the upper by my big toe, smh, my black/sails are just about done. i'll end up sending them back to Nike for a full refund but kinda of upset i can't get another pair of black/sails.

:rolleyes :smh: >:

Back
Top Bottom