ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i doubt nike will give you a refund if you wore and beat the shoes to death. what about all those athletes the kill their shoes in baseball or football? I doubt they'll get a refund for beating their shoes through use.
They probably evaluate on a case by case basis. I returned a pair of Kobe VI earlier this year after the carbon fiber on my right sneaker cracked and the shoe was no longer safe to wear. The shoe had about 6-8 months of indoor wear. Even though I bought the shoes on sale for $80, Nike sent me a product voucher for the shoe's full retail price. I wouldn't recommend returning a beat pair of shoes but if there was a manufacturer defect and within the warranty period, they'll give you a voucher.

is anyone elses swooshes on the shoe crooked?  i swear i am cursed by the nike gods, they don't want me to get clean shoes.  the iguanas i just received, the swoosh is about a half an inch backwards from where it's supposed to be
haha you are mr quality check.   honestly, speaking for myself of course, i do not look that hard into sneakers (especially roshes, knowing they are not best crafted shoes).  there is at least one thing off on each of my roshes lol. 

for people who washed their roshes, did through them in all together (mix colors reds with black with grey etc)? im south florida and wore my sirens in the rain, cleaned my midsole and bottom real well!! 

They probably evaluate on a case by case basis. I returned a pair of Kobe VI earlier this year after the carbon fiber on my right sneaker cracked and the shoe was no longer safe to wear. The shoe had about 6-8 months of indoor wear. Even though I bought the shoes on sale for $80, Nike sent me a product voucher for the shoe's full retail price. I wouldn't recommend returning a beat pair of shoes but if there was a manufacturer defect and within the warranty period, they'll give you a voucher.

yea i dont think the CF is suppose to break with regular wear and balling.

Finger is on the trigger for a pair of Hot Punches for myself. Still debating, though.

Recently got my second pair of Mangos from Pat. Clutch again. Mailman also delivered my Soar Blue and Orange Chalk Women's Roshes for my mom's birthday. Both are nice colorways. The Soar Blue is VERY blue, looks nice paired with the Ice Blue sole, but it's a bit too much blue for me. Orange Chalks are nice, but for those looking to get them instead of a pair of Mangos, they're not even close. The Orange Chalk doesn't pop nearly as much as the Bright Mango and the Pure Platinum upper doesn't look as nice as the Medium Grey. Still a very nice Women's colorway for women, as it does seem quite feminine in person.

Finger is on the trigger for a pair of Hot Punches for myself. Still debating, though.

Recently got my second pair of Mangos from Pat. Clutch again. Mailman also delivered my Soar Blue and Orange Chalk Women's Roshes for my mom's birthday. Both are nice colorways. The Soar Blue is VERY blue, looks nice paired with the Ice Blue sole, but it's a bit too much blue for me. Orange Chalks are nice, but for those looking to get them instead of a pair of Mangos, they're not even close. The Orange Chalk doesn't pop nearly as much as the Bright Mango and the Pure Platinum upper doesn't look as nice as the Medium Grey. Still a very nice Women's colorway for women, as it does seem quite feminine in person.
definitely thinking about picking up a pair of those orange chalks. Wouldn't mind seeing a couple pics from you as all your pics and videos seem to be true-to-color of all the roshes lol

Im getting there!!!! still waiting on my calypso to ship out from this dude in australia. Thanks to few members on here stony tony and kev

i doubt nike will give you a refund if you wore and beat the shoes to death. what about all those athletes the kill their shoes in baseball or football? I doubt they'll get a refund for beating their shoes through use.

if the upper tears apart from the midsole after only a couple months of wear i should be given my money back. a shoe shouldn't fall apart after a couple months.

Nike will give you a refund even if you have wore your shoes hundreds of times. If its proven defective.

exactly this.

haha you are mr quality check.   honestly, speaking for myself of course, i do not look that hard into sneakers (especially roshes, knowing they are not best crafted shoes).  there is at least one thing off on each of my roshes lol. 
i admit i am... it's a perfection thing.  the swoosh is literally ending on the back of the shoe versus the side....

looks ugly as fuc. 

even for a $70 shoe how does the assembly line miss half an inch?!

any store in LA with these right now???

the strap on the back of mine just tore off the shoe...i'm hot right now...

Last edited:

they do give full refunds, i bought a pair of shox, and after about 10 wears the sole started to come apart, called up nike they emailed me a return shipping label and instructions on what to do and just said they will evaulate it to make sure its a defect, and they'll give you a full refund of the RETAIL price... i paid about $80 for my shox, but got $100-115 in nike credit i think.

it all depends on if your issue is a defect like the sole coming apart... best thing to do is call nike customer service and talk to them about your issue and see about sending them in to get credit...

Finished my customs. Came out better than I thought. Snapped a few photos with my cell. Will take some better ones tomorrow in the daylight. 

Haha, nice. Was able to find some though! If anyone needs some Stadium's Greens Hmu! I found a listing that has varied sizes.

Back
Top Bottom