ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ordered team reds from NDC on Tuesday and got em today, fast shipping considering yesterday was a holiday.

I have two orders I am waiting on from shoepalace, I received tracking #'s the next day on each order

Ordered team reds from NDC on Tuesday and got em today, fast shipping considering yesterday was a holiday.

I have two orders I am waiting on from shoepalace, I received tracking #'s the next day on each order
Yea I ordered the same day and mine are coming in on Monday.

Hella dope CW. perfect for summer. Honestly picture doesnt do it justice
I keep sleeping on those gamma greens, they do look nice. I might have to scoop those up at the footlocker by my job on 42 st

whats good man! 

yeah, i actually threw my pair in the wash with the matte finish and it came out fine with the angelus paint job. 
So this makes me happy that I added a couple layers of the matte finish to my customs. thanks! I'm just worried about my speckle bottoms. I should probably add a matte finish on that also. 

Proper LBC tweeted out about an hour ago that they have:

Team Reds

Black Sails

Black/Red Mids

Gamma Greens

Blue Heros

Silver/Blue Mids

Hey NT, just picked up a pair of Mint Safaris from True SF, and there's a black mark on a part of the mesh toebox on the left shoe, I already tried scrubbing with a baby wipe but no luck, any other tips or should I contact nike?

Hey NT, just picked up a pair of Mint Safaris from True SF, and there's a black mark on a part of the mesh toebox on the left shoe, I already tried scrubbing with a baby wipe but no luck, any other tips or should I contact nike?
That's almost nothing...

Shiekh at Fashion Valley had the mids in black and atomic pink. As well as gamma green and blues in larger sizes. Also the black camos.

Nike Running had some camos as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom