ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally got these in, kinda mad I didnt grab the mints as well...

Tonight I walked by footlocker in Soho NYC. I saw some black sails in the window, along with hero blues and gamma greys!

I just ordered an 11 in both like 5 mins ago! That's crazy

They show a 10.5 blue in stock if anyone was still lookin

Last edited:
As of closing time at Shoe Palace in Valley Fair. They also had Team Red Roshe's at the top of the picture but someone took it to ask for a size. I believe they said they only had size 13 in the Team Reds. 

Finally able to pick up a pair of V2's for the wife. Shout out to my man Darryl at Blends for locking these up for me (er, her, I guess). :lol:

As of closing time at Shoe Palace in Valley Fair. They also had Team Red Roshe's at the top of the picture but someone took it to ask for a size. I believe they said they only had size 13 in the Team Reds. 
They're always getting their stuff later than Sheikh.  This location never gets the QuickStrikes either.  I remember dropping by every day for the City Pack to no avail.  Really hoping they get the Safari Pack.

Been MIA for the past couple of weeks. Team Reds, Hero's and Gamma's have been copped as well as black and mint Safari's.

Hope everybody's been doing well and getting the releases they want!

Passing on the Camo's unless I can find the blue for retail. Might pull the trigger on the Leopard FB's. Anybody have a promo/shipping code for Soccer? Thanks!

Been MIA for the past couple of weeks. Team Reds, Hero's and Gamma's have been copped as well as black and mint Safari's.

Hope everybody's been doing well and getting the releases they want!

Passing on the Camo's unless I can find the blue for retail. Might pull the trigger on the Leopard FB's. Anybody have a promo/shipping code for Soccer? Thanks!
1JULYFREE

Anyone in the Boston, MA area, Niketown Boston has the whole camo GPX roshe run pack, check them out, and give them a call to see if you could possibly phone order:
(617)267-3400

Back
Top Bottom