ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just to address a few things...

We are not in any way or form discriminating against Stecky. I've spoken with him personally and he knows that I am only here to look out for him.

The reason why this is currently happening is because of the lack of activity but a lot of members. Like I said, there is a small amount of people that really contribute and plenty of people, again, like it was previously said, made the team and have gone MIA. We're currently in a restructuring and going to be moving a lot of things to our website. Again, our roots are here on NT and I've personally grown up on NT when I was a little Stecky myself.

And it continues...I won't address the haters. Ya'll can say we aren't doing anything or there's nothing special about TRo but that's because you don't get to experience it. It has seriously been amazing and I feel so blessed to be apart. That's another thing, we don't need people that just want handouts. It's truly a brotherhood, they've helped me out with plenty of things and I've done the same, I think I've dropped $1500 just to help out the team. It's all about a good group of people that are selfless. Not everyone shares the same views and that's fine. We weren't formed to beef with people, we were formed to allow a common interest to be shared amongst people that all help each other. (i know i'm pretty repetitive)

So, I haven't bought a pair of roshe's yet due to a fear of addiction (just looking at them makes KY feet feel good)...when pictures of the orange leopards first dropped I started watching this thread for info. After all of this time I want to commend this thread. It has to be one of the most peaceful and purely informative threads I've ever followed. I think today I went 4 pages without reading the word "hype***st." I've seen guys try customs and lace swaps and sharing ideas about new colors they'd like to see without someone immediately jumping on them and telling them how stupid they are. Go to any Jordan thread and try that stuff. Guys are always trolling. This is what NikeTalk is about. Thanks.
Agreed, the atmosphere of this thread is pretty chill and TRo or not,  the thread is just enjoyable to be a part of.

Last edited:
Why does it feel like there have been no retail sitings for orange leopard FBs in over a month- anyone else starting to wonder if they will drop here in the US?? And if they do, will #s be even less so than Mint FBs- I sincerely hope not, but I am getting antsy......

This may seem stupid, but what exactly is Team Roshe? Xtainp just said he/she dropped $1500 for the good of the team, I do not understand this.

they need to release more FB c/ws
I second that I'm still waiting on the cybers and orange leopards to drop(like everyone else) I feel like they're going to try realseing them in the fall.Hopefuly they realse more colorways because there's so many dope cleats that would look so dope in a roshe model.

Just to address a few things...

We are not in any way or form discriminating against Stecky. I've spoken with him personally and he knows that I am only here to look out for him.

The reason why this is currently happening is because of the lack of activity but a lot of members. Like I said, there is a small amount of people that really contribute and plenty of people, again, like it was previously said, made the team and have gone MIA. We're currently in a restructuring and going to be moving a lot of things to our website. Again, our roots are here on NT and I've personally grown up on NT when I was a little Stecky myself.

And it continues...I won't address the haters. Ya'll can say we aren't doing anything or there's nothing special about TRo but that's because you don't get to experience it. It has seriously been amazing and I feel so blessed to be apart. That's another thing, we don't need people that just want handouts. It's truly a brotherhood, they've helped me out with plenty of things and I've done the same, I think I've dropped $1500 just to help out the team. It's all about a good group of people that are selfless. Not everyone shares the same views and that's fine. We weren't formed to beef with people, we were formed to allow a common interest to be shared amongst people that all help each other. (i know i'm pretty repetitive)
Well said Mr. X well said. :smile:

Gammas, Sport Reds, Black Anthracite NRGs, and Black Wovens size 10. Maybe some others in size 10s but those are the main ones. anyone know where i can get them for around retail? My order got cancelled for the gammas on FNL :frown: all i have is my team reds and I NEED MORE.

This may seem stupid, but what exactly is Team Roshe? Xtainp just said he/she dropped $1500 for the good of the team, I do not understand this.
Not stupid at all.  I'm not sure a lot of people know where it came from.

At this time last year, the Roshe came out, and they weren't nearly as easy to get as they are now.  They were in boutiques, overseas, and Nordstrom Rack.  A few of us that were in on them early got to know each other, and help each other cop the CWs that weren't local to us, or easy to find.  So "Team Roshe" was born.  It wasn't supposed to be anything big.

But once the shoe got more exposure, there were more people in it for the reasons we were.  So, more people got on the "team".

Then, the Mint FB came out.  And all hell broke loose.  And, we will all admit, the Team Roshe thing got way bigger than any of us ever dreamed it would be.  I mean, 30,000 IG followers for a page that likes a random Nike release?  Who could have possibly seen that coming?  But, through it all, there's a core of us that have developed friendships (we have members going to other members' weddings, if you can believe that), so yeah, we're a team, but it's all from a mutual love of a shoe.

Now, the Roshe is available all over the place.  So, do we really need each other to find these new releases?  No - you're all pretty good at it without us.  So, those of you that have only been in this thread for 3-4 months are coming in the tail end of it, and it's perfectly reasonable to not make sense to you guys.  No hate.  We want you guys getting your pairs, too.  And if we can help out with info, we will, but there are so many great members in this thread doing that as well.

I could be overstating things, but I'd like to think we helped steer the direction of the thread.  Of course, I could be putting too much self-importance on the Team, and that's fine, too.  I'm sure within 5 posts someone will tell me I'm full of crap.

I actually don't even think there's a need for the Team anymore, but I don't want to break up the group we have.  I think people that have come along have done an outstanding job maintaining the love and community that we tried to model.  And that makes me happy.

It sounds like TRo is going through a reorganization. I wonder what the next version will look like?

Not stupid at all.  I'm not sure a lot of people know where it came from.

At this time last year, the Roshe came out, and they weren't nearly as easy to get as they are now.  They were in boutiques, overseas, and Nordstrom Rack.  A few of us that were in on them early got to know each other, and help each other cop the CWs that weren't local to us, or easy to find.  So "Team Roshe" was born.  It wasn't supposed to be anything big.

But once the shoe got more exposure, there were more people in it for the reasons we were.  So, more people got on the "team".

Then, the Mint FB came out.  And all hell broke loose.  And, we will all admit, the Team Roshe thing got way bigger than any of us ever dreamed it would be.  I mean, 30,000 IG followers for a page that likes a random Nike release?  Who could have possibly seen that coming?  But, through it all, there's a core of us that have developed friendships (we have members going to other members' weddings, if you can believe that), so yeah, we're a team, but it's all from a mutual love of a shoe.

Now, the Roshe is available all over the place.  So, do we really need each other to find these new releases?  No - you're all pretty good at it without us.  So, those of you that have only been in this thread for 3-4 months are coming in the tail end of it, and it's perfectly reasonable to not make sense to you guys.  No hate.  We want you guys getting your pairs, too.  And if we can help out with info, we will, but there are so many great members in this thread doing that as well.

I could be overstating things, but I'd like to think we helped steer the direction of the thread.  Of course, I could be putting too much self-importance on the Team, and that's fine, too.  I'm sure within 5 posts someone will tell me I'm full of crap.

I actually don't even think there's a need for the Team anymore, but I don't want to break up the group we have.  I think people that have come along have done an outstanding job maintaining the love and community that we tried to model.  And that makes me happy.

Maybe as more colorways release, you guys can make a team roshe thread similar to the team am fam thread and make it wdwyt.

And you're full of crap. :wink:

just kidding don't hurt me

Maybe as more colorways release, you guys can make a team roshe thread similar to the team am fam thread and make it wdwyt.

And you're full of crap. :wink:

just kidding don't hurt me

Agreed enough of these 5-6 paragraph essays. We get it, no more applications, you guys did a lot for this thread and within your group and y'all going through a new phase. Congrats. Now let's get back to roshes and reality.

So I recently purchased all 3 of these, they are all DS. I was planning on getting the brown ones only but the guy wanted 200 just for them. He was selling all 3 originally for 650 and then a week later he dropped it to 500 so I talked him down to 460 shipped. What y'all think Good deal or no?

Last edited:
Gammas, Sport Reds, Black Anthracite NRGs, and Black Wovens size 10. Maybe some others in size 10s but those are the main ones. anyone know where i can get them for around retail? My order got cancelled for the gammas on FNL :frown: all i have is my team reds and I NEED MORE.
Gammas

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-shoe/pid-723641/pgid-463711

NRGs

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-premium-nrg-580566040.html

Ebay is best bet for the others right now

last night, Zaidxbirdman said that Stecky wants to get into TR. Then this morning, TR stops accepting new members. Seems fishy :smh:

+1 for Stecky

last night, Zaidxbirdman said that Stecky wants to get into TR. Then this morning, TR stops accepting new members. Seems fishy :smh:

+1 for Stecky

I'm not even TRo and I do Not affiliate with there customs but I do support the stecky movement. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

No more applications for Team Roshe? :lol:

You mean so no more of this?

"It was a sunny day on the beach and as I walked on the boardwalk I could see a man approaching in the distance. At this moment a rainbow peaked out from behind a cloud and ended by his sneakers. It was at this point I knew I was in love and wanted to be in team roshe......"

*insert picture of sneakers lined up in the shape of letters spelling roshe"

You mean so no more of this?

"It was a sunny day on the beach and as I walked on the boardwalk I could see a man approaching in the distance. At this moment a rainbow peaked out from behind a cloud and ended by his sneakers. It was at this point I knew I was in love and wanted to be in team roshe......"

*insert picture of sneakers lined up in the shape of letters spelling roshe"
Haha, well done!

*insert whatever gif - I'm too lazy to get one*

Back
Top Bottom