ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Copped the grey ones.

Did they make the OG mangos in sz 11.5? usually when I see over seas release roshes I don't see half sizes past 10.5 I have someone that has a 11.5 that's willing to sell them to me but I just want to make sure that they actually made 11.5 I have never seen an OG mango sz 11.5 or even an 11 for that matter for sale

no.. id pay 130 for a DS pair. i bought a pair that were worn a few times (still looked DS) for 110 so for 20 more isn't bad

no.. i paid 110 for a pair worn a few times (looked DS still) so 20$ more isnt that bad for a DS pair
thats what I figured plus finding a size 11 is already hard enough so screw it ill cop them...not bad for getting speed yellows for $90 and cybers for $130 in the same week now i need to find sirens

thats what I figured plus finding a size 11 is already hard enough so screw it ill cop them...not bad for getting speed yellows for $90 and cybers for $130 in the same week now i need to find sirens
Damn you.. speed yellows for 90?? ive been looking for those forever in either a sz 11 or 11.5 where did you find them?

I picked up the jordans fire red 5's somtime ago from end for $160 shipped. I end up getting a random charge for $95 on my cc so end charged me custom fees which is crazy
I thought the receiving country collects custom fees, not the seller. I'm assuming you fought the charge?

I thought the receiving country collects custom fees, not the seller. I'm assuming you fought the charge?
well the charge came from fedex directly. I messaged end and they said I was charged custom fees since it was a international order which no where it said on the site when checking out about custom fees they had a little disclaimer in the help section about it. So I said screw it and never again. The only site I will order from international is sole heaven

well the charge came from fedex directly. I messaged end and they said I was charged custom fees since it was a international order which no where it said on the site when checking out about custom fees they had a little disclaimer in the help section about it. So I said screw it and never again. The only site I will order from international is sole heaven
What? It's pretty much a no-brainer that anything bought from a foreign country may be subject to custom fees and import taxes. I'll update when I receive my pair from JD Sports with how much mine were if any.

What? It's pretty much a no-brainer that anything bought from a foreign country may be subject to custom fees and import taxes. I'll update when I receive my pair from JD Sports with how much mine were if any.

well I buy from sole heaven all the time which is in london never charged customs...it boils down to the vendor listing the item they are shipping as a gift or as a item theh are selling

Did they make the OG mangos in sz 11.5? usually when I see over seas release roshes I don't see half sizes past 10.5 I have someone that has a 11.5 that's willing to sell them to me but I just want to make sure that they actually made 11.5 I have never seen an OG mango sz 11.5 or even an 11 for that matter for sale
im almost certain someone on here has either a 11 or 11.5, so yes, they were made, but really rare

man, screw end!  that ish happens all the time with them.  i've ordered pairs from size, hanon, and a couple other UK sites and never got hit with customs.

Any news of a possible calypso re release? Last pair of Roshes I'd like
ive heard rumors of 2 more of the OG 7 colorways re releasing this december. not sure what ones but the iguanas, black sails, and sport reds have re released already so hopefully more are to come

Back
Top Bottom