ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hi. Just wana enquire... This are fake isnt it? Because i dont see any red grey sail or team red having this metallic silver swoosh..

Hey guys been wearing my DFW roshes and I'm absolutely impressed . From the superb lock down due to the flywire and extra reinforced heel club , plus a 2 piece mesh with a reflective coating im absolutely love these . You can actually run in them! No need to worry about rolling ankles .

anyone got tips on how to get scuff marks off the sole? Gonna pick up the magic eraser brokeandfamous posted and try those out.
I honestly just like using some kind of wet wipe. I only used a magic eraser on them once, and I didn't like it. It kept crumbling into little dust and **** and was a mess to clean up. It might have just been an old eraser though lol.

Tried these on few weeks ago for the 1st time feel in love

any info on crimsons or calypso's in a 9.5 or 10 for a good price (retail or close to)[/quo
Tried these on few weeks ago for the 1st time feel in love

any info on crimsons or calypso's in a 9.5 or 10 for a good price (retail or close to)
You're not going to find Calypsos anywhere near retail, but you should be able to find crimsons at your local footaction or finishline.

ColdCity, thanks for sharing those pics of the Crimsons! It helps a lot.

I found some Cybers but I'm not sure if they're legit, mostly because of the price. The seller has sold aprox. 400 items with 100% feedback and seems to be ok.

Can anybody tell if these are legit or not? All help would be appreciated!

Do you guys clean the outer sole of your Roshe's?

Gamma's are my beaters, but I keep the mid soles clean.

Just a question...

Do you guys clean the outer sole of your Roshe's?

Gamma's are my beaters, but I keep the mid soles clean.

Just a question...
Yep I do all the time with the magic eraser. Speaking of my gammas they are my beaters as well I need to wipe them down when I get home today

Yep I do all the time with the magic eraser. Speaking of my gammas they are my beaters as well I need to wipe them down when I get home today

Would Magic Eraser work on the bottom of the shoes and make them look new again? I bought a pair taht I wore once and now had a change of heart. Trying to see if I can clean the bottoms and return them.

Would Magic Eraser work on the bottom of the shoes and make them look new again? I bought a pair taht I wore once and now had a change of heart. Trying to see if I can clean the bottoms and return them.
Sorry, but I hate people who do that.

those black suedes coming out are the first pair of newly released roshes that imma have to scoop. the rest of the new **** is trash imo

ColdCity, thanks for sharing those pics of the Crimsons! It helps a lot.

I found some Cybers but I'm not sure if they're legit, mostly because of the price. The seller has sold aprox. 400 items with 100% feedback and seems to be ok.

Can anybody tell if these are legit or not? All help would be appreciated!
not sure though but looks dodgy! the chinese tag is a give away

here is the ebay link they are coming from korea...Personally the price seems too good to be true but if they had a size 11 I would be all over it if they are fake i would just do a paypal claim.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ROSHE-...18?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3cd44bf5f6
Yeah, it's the price that has me questioning if they are legit or not.

As for the Chinese tag, it looks like the Japanese tags that's been on shoes I've bought in Tokyo from legit stores, and on some models that doesn't have any tags at all where I am (EU) like AM1.

Not sure, I might have to pass on these...

With all of the magic eraser talk, I wanted to throw out the Costco brand baby wipes also. I used to magic eraser my Roshes all the time but was getting lazy having to wet it.

The Costco brand baby wipes do just a good a job cleaning off scuff and dirt marks and you don't have to wet them before use. 

Back
Top Bottom