ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody have any information on the Calypso, Speed Yellow, Sirin Red, Stadium Green Roshe Runs in a size 10.5 anywhere? Must add these to the collection to become a true Roshe Run collector. I alreeady have ten pairs including all four of the new plit pack colorways but i need these ones. Please help!

ive heard rumors of 2 more of the OG 7 colorways re releasing this december. not sure what ones but the iguanas, black sails, and sport reds have re released already so hopefully more are to come
well if thats the case its looking promising for me. I dont have sirens, mangos, calypsos or cybers. So it would be a win/win

Had these since Monday. I've never seen suede on Roshes before. I like the quality. Makes me want to ID a suede pair.

I need these!!!! And I'm good.

ive heard rumors of 2 more of the OG 7 colorways re releasing this december. not sure what ones but the iguanas, black sails, and sport reds have re released already so hopefully more are to come
iguanas, black sails, and sports red have always consistently restocked, so thats not a good reference point

Haven't been on this forum in a while now! Broke college student now haha, could I get a PC on calypsos these days though? Thank you

Hey quick thought anyone here having discomfort in the roshes after standing for long periods of time? The roshes are definitely comfortable while moving like walking or sprinting . But as of standing these shoes are quite uncomfortable . Maybe its due to the fact im quite tall and very heavy [235lbs+] or the phylon midsole/outsole . it doesn't happen to me when I wear my runners the dual fusion st2 .I hear it's due to the fact the roshes have no response/give in their soles. Well anyway its something I noticed . My heels start getting numb or feel really stiff

I actually feel the same thing, and I'm 5'10, 145 lbs. My feet almost feel like theyre cramping, and they stiffen up. I was at a concert, and afterwards my feet felt like I couldnt move them.

we are about the same build and get that from roshes too. That's why I can't wear them as often as most people. :smh:
im on my feet all day at work and they are fine for half of my shift. After that its no good.

I actually have the perfect footsize . Im a size 14 and they fit perfect , perfect amount of room and very little slippage . But thanks man somebody also told me the same thing . But as of now it seems that heel strikers [people who walk and land on their heels] suffer the most from this . Its actually something I experience in all my shoes but my basketball and volleyball shoes/running shoes . Besides imagine if I was a size 15 , how much MORE harder it will be to cop anything! I already struggle to cop shoes in a size14 haha

In general I dont think Roshes are as comfortable as people make it seem. They are just too plush and dont provide enough support. They are comfortable though, just not as comfy as it seems.

I find my feet feeling better after a long shift when wearing my Flyknits (chukkas and trainers).

WOW, thought I was the only one..

I recently came back from Europe, and the only pair of shoes I brought were my DS (not anymore obviously) Roshe black sails. Wore those the entire time from the time we left airport to coming home.

And yes I don't think Roshes are the most comfortable, and perhaps hyped in terms of comfort. They are indeed comfy at first yes, but after a while and numerous miles of walking, I can really feel my feet feeling the discomfort. Yes I got my correct size, and yes I am a "heel striker" so that may account to the discomfort after a while.

Since they were my only shoes I brought, I used them to run a few miles too lol. Ran 4 miles in Paris, 2 miles in London, none in Rome, and 4 Miles in NYC. so I used the Roshe in every scenario. They were fine during the running, it was during those Looooooooong tourist all day walking, standing around..

But don't get me wrong, they still are plush and comfy as long as there are breaks in between not standing or walking for hours on end. They were great lounging in the long plane rides and quick bursts, but I still prefer my my frees, lunareclipse/glides if had to do it again on a similar trip

Hyperfuse in all four colorways and most sizes up on ebay for $99.99 w/ free shipping.  Cant really vouch for the seller since I just ordered them and they will be here by Tuesday.  Looking at it from the "I don't pay over retail for Roshes" stand point, if you break it down the Hyperfuse retail for $85 and add shipping to that you are only paying a couple dollars over retail if that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIke-Rosher...39?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item33856b4f27

Hyperfuse in all four colorways and most sizes up on ebay for $99.99 w/ free shipping.  Cant really vouch for the seller since I just ordered them and they will be here by Tuesday.  Looking at it from the "I don't pay over retail for Roshes" stand point, if you break it down the Hyperfuse retail for $85 and add shipping to that you are only paying a couple dollars over retail if that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIke-Rosher...39?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item33856b4f27

NDC is releasing them on 9/14 so i'd stay patient as I'm assuming more stores will carry them as well. Free shipping on NDC has been on purchases of $75 or more.

Which ones did you get?

Just got my hands on a pair of siren roshe. I'm waiting now. Hopefully they come by the end of the week.

Been awhile since I last posted, but I wanted to post some information for the DMV people about selection at Potomac mills. Mostly every athletic shoe retailer, besides Finishline, at Potomac Mills has restocked black/sails, iggys, sport reds. Footaction has more selection, they had the four different mids that recently dropped and the new split pack colorways. I'm assuming they will receive the hyperfuse roshe's as well. 

I'm praying they make a Roshe x flyknit in the near future because that would be an amazing fusion. Or maybe add some lunar to the roshes? Just my two cents since most of TR doesn't post as much anymore and lots of the original people are lurking now or are busy.

NDC is releasing them on 9/14 so i'd stay patient as I'm assuming more stores will carry them as well. Free shipping on NDC has been on purchases of $75 or more.

Which ones did you get?
Kept it simple with the Black/Grey colorway. This will be my 14th pair and the eye popping colorways I've bought in the past just don't match as many outfits as the simple colorways

i was reading a post the other day someone was asking about the true color of the total crimsons - in pictures, it all depends on the lighting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom