ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Risky? Anything can happen but as of now I haven't heard of anything bad happening unless someone mistakenly throws your sneakers in the dryer like one of the NT'er have already gone through. Dahuhuhyah I'm interested to know why throwing sneakers (roshes in particular) in the wash is not a good idea.
For one the mid soles can easily be clean with Mr Clean eraser. The actually kniting shouldn't be getting dirty either unless your careless. I have 6 pairs that I wear ALL THE TIME in all sorts of weather and walking everyone and my pairs all still look DS. Cool I get they are just shoes, but its not so hard to take care of your shoes.

Wash your clothing bro, not your Roshes

For one the mid soles can easily be clean with Mr Clean eraser. The actually kniting shouldn't be getting dirty either unless your careless. I have 6 pairs that I wear ALL THE TIME in all sorts of weather and walking everyone and my pairs all still look DS. Cool I get they are just shoes, but its not so hard to take care of your shoes.

Wash your clothing bro, not your Roshes

That may be the majority over in the flyknit world, but not over here. I've washed mine multiple times with zero problems. "..shouldn't be getting dirty unless your careless".. By careless do you mean walking like a normal person? Unless your tiptoeing around like a duck they're gonna get dirty. To each his own.

That may be the majority over in the flyknit world, but not over here. I've washed mine multiple times with zero problems. "..shouldn't be getting dirty unless your careless".. By careless do you mean walking like a normal person? Unless your tiptoeing around like a duck they're gonna get dirty. To each his own.
lol I walk like a normal person. I step in dirt, I don't fly bro.Creasing is impossible with Roshes so thats not a issue. I just don't get why yall shoes getting so messed up. I even play sports in my Roshes and they still fine.

lol I walk like a normal person. I step in dirt, I don't fly bro.Creasing is impossible with Roshes so thats not a issue. I just don't get why yall shoes getting so messed up. I even play sports in my Roshes and they still fine.

Cool story bro. Mine are never "messed up" but wearing them all day to a festival or football game causes dirt which is easily fixable in a cold wash cycle without any negative repercussions. But like I said, to each his own. Bro.

Play....HARDER. LOL jk I'm not in this argument=P

I didn't think it was all that serious. Differing opinions, no big deal. Moving on
It's serious around here because saying you shouldn't wash Roshe's is almost as insulting as saying Roshe's aren't comfortable in these here parts.... 
roll.gif

well on another note just picked up the asia premiums in brown for $105....not bad cybers and premiums in one week...now the hunt for sirens in mangos in a 11...I have to agree on roshes getting dirty mine honestly dont. MY gammas are my beaters I wear those every day I dont care if they get dirty or not but all my other pairs after each time I wear I clean the sole with the magic eraser.

well on another note just picked up the asia premiums in brown for $105....not bad cybers and premiums in one week...now the hunt for sirens in mangos in a 11...I have to agree on roshes getting dirty mine honestly dont. MY gammas are my beaters I wear those every day I dont care if they get dirty or not but all my other pairs after each time I wear I clean the sole with the magic eraser.
If those browns are in an 11 good going man, that's the only one Ive would track down.

I also picked up the brown premium also but for retail

My school colors are red/blue and I don't have any shoes with red at all besides some old red vans. Looking to get some red roshes. I really like the women's camo ones. If I'm a 10.5 mens what would I be in womens? I'd go try some on but the closest store is a 30 minute drive and it's tough to fit it in my schedule with class and baseball practice/games. Might not be able to go to the mall for a week or so.

My school colors are red/blue and I don't have any shoes with red at all besides some old red vans. Looking to get some red roshes. I really like the women's camo ones. If I'm a 10.5 mens what would I be in womens? I'd go try some on but the closest store is a 30 minute drive and it's tough to fit it in my schedule with class and baseball practice/games. Might not be able to go to the mall for a week or so.
In theory you would be a size 12 in womens. Only way to be sure is to go and try them on.

Back
Top Bottom