ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was able to phone order a pair of n7s for my ladyfriend from nike Chicago.

they said they had a few size 6.5 left if anyones interested

-Jason

I saw the vans paisley holiday drop and realized it will look real nice on some roshes so i design some roshe id and photoshop paisley fabric on it. I think it looks really dope and I'm thinking about doing it. Just not sure if its worth all the cost ID will get me... 

Could I get a price check on VNDS size 13 Thunder Blues? They've been one of my favorites since I started getting into roshes. :tongue:

Could I get a price check on VNDS size 13 Thunder Blues? They've been one of my favorites since I started getting into roshes.
tongue.gif
Hard to say since they are rare but it's definitely over 200$ since i've ocasionnaly seen size 9 go for that price and they are way more common than size 13.

I'd say between 225-250

Would an all white mesh Nike iD be a terrible idea? I know it will get dirty pretty quickly but my other Roshes have no stains whatsoever, so it might not that be that bad. I just a think an all white upper with black swoosh/black sole is so clean.

Would an all white mesh Nike iD be a terrible idea? I know it will get dirty pretty quickly but my other Roshes have no stains whatsoever, so it might not that be that bad. I just a think an all white upper with black swoosh/black sole is so clean.

If you like it, get it. It can be cleaned very easily anyways

I saw the vans paisley holiday drop and realized it will look real nice on some roshes so i design some roshe id and photoshop paisley fabric on it. I think it looks really dope and I'm thinking about doing it. Just not sure if its worth all the cost ID will get me... 

This is nice

Imho it would be a bad idea . All white shoes only look clean when they're spotless and with the randomness of everyday life i think it would be hard to keep clean . Imagine a drop of ketchup spilling from a burger on the upper or dirty water splashing on them ...yeah you get me

here's a pretty popular image of some white Nike IDs w/ black swoosh. Personally, I like this more than I would w/ black sole

Imho it would be a bad idea . All white shoes only look clean when they're spotless and with the randomness of everyday life i think it would be hard to keep clean . Imagine a drop of ketchup spilling from a burger on the upper or dirty water splashing on them ...yeah you get me
But all those things also apply to any colorways.

You just got to be careful, clean them well and probably not use them as your everyday shoe but just once in a while. 

Finally got my hands on sirens in a 11 from the team roshe marketplace...I paid a little more than I wanted to but at least I got them. I dont like waiting around for a possible "restock" 

*dont mind the lighting ****** office lighting*

Finally got my hands on sirens in a 11 from the team roshe marketplace...I paid a little more than I wanted to but at least I got them. I dont like waiting around for a possible "restock" 

*dont mind the lighting ****** office lighting*
Haha congrats!

Haha congrats!
yep finally....not mistaken the sirens are what got my attention with roshes in the first place...Glad I finally got them. If I dont get the mango v1's and calypsos i am fine. I get everything else I was on the hunt for. My main ones were cybers and sirens

Back
Top Bottom