ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

struck out online at 8 so took the bus and train over to 21mercer. got there about 9:30 but majority weren't there for roshe's. 

Damn I'm starting to regret passing up on these...that tribal print and what seems to be og mesh with teal hits very clean...might have to take a walk to mercer myself to see if they have any left. Nice pick up [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
http://bit.ly/18e3oxr

a couple of sizes in og mangos for a good price from a legit seller. i bought some cybers off him for $89 shipped through PP. got them in today bubble wrapped and double boxed. my first pair is beat up, that volt sole so underrated. i still dont own a pair of mangos because i refused to pay over $100. i took the 9.5 for $101. just slightly over my limit but that will finally complete my og set!

N7s?? i can do that to my black sails wit paint. lol nothing special

Last edited:
Was browsing thru nike.com a few mins ago and guess what I saw and copped and my size in women's lol I hope it gets through did get confirmation email if the mesh is OG or similar it's a keeper!

Last edited:
http://bit.ly/18e3oxr

a couple of sizes in og mangos for a good price from a legit seller. i bought some cybers off him for $89 shipped through PP. got them in today bubble wrapped and double boxed. my first pair is beat up, that volt sole so underrated. i still dont own a pair of mangos because i refused to pay over $100. i took the 9.5 for $101. just slightly over my limit but that will finally complete my og set!

N7s?? i can do that to my black sails wit paint. lol nothing special
****... just won an auction for og mangos 9.5 from that same guy and paid 100 total for it and a few minutes later they are 10 bucks cheaper -_- 

Visited Nike SF today and picked up a size 12 as I am a 10.5 in men's Roshes (OG mesh, at least). I got there before noon and the worker told me there were only 3 pairs of the size 12 remaining and that they were receiving a bunch of phone calls about availability that morning. Seemed like larger sizes were going quickly.

It's been a while since I purchased a pair of Roshes—last pair was the FB "Mint" back in April, but I really wanted these as I am a fan of the Pendleton brand, specifically their plaid shirts.

Anyways, take a look at the on-feet photo below. To answer some questions:

- The upper is OG mesh
- The Pendleton fabric on the side panels is constructed of wool
- The Swoosh is 3M
- Sizing up by 1.5 is accurate

http://www.sneakerscreased.com/photo/841/pendleton-x-n7-roshe-on-feet

nike-n7-roshe-run-pendleton-woolen-mills-on-feet.jpg

Last edited:
so if im a 10 in mens, 1.5 up would be a 11.5...which they dont seem to make? should i get an 11 or 12? fml lol

edit: nvm they seem to be soldout everywhere i check 

Last edited:
Starting to regret not taking those n7...

I read some articles saying these were gonna launch at select foot locker locations, but i dont see nothing about it on their launch calendar, anyone know where i can see that and/or if its even true ? 

Starting to regret not taking those n7...

I read some articles saying these were gonna launch at select foot locker locations, but i dont see nothing about it on their launch calendar, anyone know where i can see that and/or if its even true ? 

I believe it's true, a page or two ago someone posted a FTL link (sold out now)

Was able to get a pair on eastbay 2 HOURS after they officially launched 
happy.gif
. Only bad thing is i gotta wait about 3 weeks for them to ship.

LOL they're nice and all, but i think resellers are hoping for way too much
Yeah they're hoping way too much and some of them might need some marketing and/or economy class. 

The day they dropped there was about 20 posted on ebay, you could litterally see the same size 5 times and some with 100$ difference. Like, comon, either you're not selling it to the right price or you're not selling it at the right place haha.

Still one of the weirdest thing I've seen for roshes on ebay (and it's still going on I think) is a huge seller selling all kinds of roshe id, freshly produced, for 120 USD plus ship, take out ebay and paypal fees, his time to go and ship items = he's losing a couple bucks per pair for sure. I didn't and still don't get it. 

Yeah they're hoping way too much and some of them might need some marketing and/or economy class. 

The day they dropped there was about 20 posted on ebay, you could litterally see the same size 5 times and some with 100$ difference. Like, comon, either you're not selling it to the right price or you're not selling it at the right place haha.

Still one of the weirdest thing I've seen for roshes on ebay (and it's still going on I think) is a huge seller selling all kinds of roshe id, freshly produced, for 120 USD plus ship, take out ebay and paypal fees, his time to go and ship items = he's losing a couple bucks per pair for sure. I didn't and still don't get it. 
I've seen that seller, a bunch of random colors and sizes at all $120

Had the n7s in my cart then realized theyre not as nice as I thought and my foot size wasn't even possible in a womens size , so I removed it from.my cart and hope one of yall was able to cop . Lol was about to buy a shoe I couldn't wear , but tbh taking a closer look at the n7 the only thing I like is the reflective swoosh . In other news my iggys come on Thursday , my first pair of "bland" roshes aka shoes that aren't loud haha

Anyone know where I can get some total crimsons? I have a question. Length wise for roshes 10 fits fine. But my pinky toe falls off the edge of them a little bit. Should I size up .5?

phone ordered a pair of n7s from the chicago nikestore in a 11.5! exactly 1.5 up from my size extremely happy. shipped today 

Back
Top Bottom