ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know a place I can cop the n7's in  a sz 8? Need them for my girl's bday 
embarassed.gif

Did places actually get them in store? or just online release?

Last edited:
I returned my DYN FWs so i can get the Wimbledon ATC IIs. Now I am in need of a pair again. Just want something unique so i can go to the gym.

I want the leopard's but can't find any in my size.  Need an 11.5 or 12 and my guy overseas said they didn't have any that big in the store.

Regretting having the size 12 N7 (10.5) in my cart and not checking out on Saturday.  I would have made my foot fit in those.

Does anyone know where I can find the team red (maroon) roshes for below retail? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know where I can find the team red (maroon) roshes for below retail? Thanks in advance.

Below $70? Really?

Being a solid colorway and nothing flashy, the only way you'll see them dip in price is if it's a last size type of deal... bigger sizes or smaller sizes.

bite the bullet and cop em from Zappos.

Below $70? Really?

Being a solid colorway and nothing flashy, the only way you'll see them dip in price is if it's a last size type of deal... bigger sizes or smaller sizes.

bite the bullet and cop em from Zappos.
People all the time do that nonsense... I see people posting on fb posting with the title "looking roshes for the low"....wtf its a $70 shoe you cheap bastards....smfh

I didn't know $70 was so expensive nowadays that people are now asking for below retails prices...jfc

check ebay

you guys really took it there for no reason ,wanting maroons & "freddy" gpx's for UNDER retail is the only reason i dont have both cw's

will that extra $40-55 kill me NO, but why does it matter to you if HE wants them on disco only

any & everyone will take a disco on shoes even cheaply priced at $70 ....we know it cost nike maybe $5 at the most to make

so dont jump down people throat's just because they dont cop the new cw as soon as we see a promo pic of it regardless of the price

stuff like that is what keeps new people from coming to the thread & keep's the lurkers lurking... its totally not needed

you both couldve answered "none have hit disco but zappos still has them for full retail" & kept it moving

rant/

cheetah
freddy gxp
maroons
& im done unless something WOW's me & im starting to seriously doubt that

I want the leopard's but can't find any in my size.  Need an 11.5 or 12 and my guy overseas said they didn't have any that big in the store.

same i need a 12 & have refused to cop from across the pond

Last edited:
oh no, i must've missed something. what are we PM'ing you about?

N7's

And I agree with cold city 70$ is cheap but getting them at a cheaper price is even better. We all want that discount for sneakers and to save People may have other priorities and want to cop some roshes on the low to save them a few extra bucks, let them do that. Eventually the roshes that are sitting now will hit nike outlets and everyone is going to jump on that. I know I would. Lol

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of of comments like these lately : 

« wow at paying this much for rubber and mesh that costs 10$ to make »

« we all know its worth 5$ to make »

etc. etc. etc.

that's business guys. This is the sole reason why business are existing in this world, if it wasnt for this, this world would be a free market without any business.

Mcdonald's cost for the biggest drink is a total of 7 cents. Cup, liquid in it, straw and everything included. You get it for about 2,50 or 3$ depending where you are in the world and the time of the year. Am I gonna say « wow at paying this much for something to drink » ? No. That's their profit. 

Remember one thing, the price of an item is based on the demand. The economical definition of price is literally : the amount that the customers are willing to pay. If Nike was so out of line these wouldnt cost 70$ and if we wouldnt buy things that have a too big profit margin, you wouldnt buy 80 percent of the stuff you own right now. 

Lets just stop using this argument and let people buy at the price they want. 

/rant

/sorry marketing student here

/my bad. 

I didn't know $70 was so expensive nowadays that people are now asking for below retails prices...jfc

check ebay
You're telling me you wouldn't be down to save a couple extra bucks if you had the chance? lol he's just asking where he can find them for below retail. he's not necessarily saying that he won't buy them for retail. Just saying that in this economy, a few bucks is still nothing to laugh at.

Money saved is money earned.

Everyone is ballin on some sort of budget. If their not, they are well out of their means.

Just to clarify, i wasn't trying to bash dude. There's a reason why Tarps hit for $35 and why others haven't. TR is a solid colorway and Nike knows this. They may dip eventually, but they're pretty much on the same level as Black Sails, Sport Reds, etc... I mean, you'll probably see the Gamma Greens(if they're even still out there) dip before the TR's do. That's all i was trying to get at.

I, for one, will hop on a cheaper pair of Roshes...EASY. i didn't on the Tarps cause I don't feel that colorway and I didn't wanna cop just to cop at $35.

all gravy though. Keep it pushin.

btw...

these need to drop stateside, like YESTERDAY. :smh:

they are so STUPID loud it's crazy. i need in a trece already.

But all those things also apply to any colorways.

You just got to be careful, clean them well and probably not use them as your everyday shoe but just once in a while. 
See thats not my style bro . I love my shoes and all but not to the point where I have to be careful where I step or stuff like that . I want to throw my roshes on , feel the comfort and forget theyre on my feet. But yeah I get you
Lol all my roshes are beaters I toss em and forget theyre on

Just read the comments on copping shoes for below retail . Lol I can't believe someone actually got mad at that .
Let's break this down will we? So let's say you love roshes and own at least multiple colorways . About 2? So lets see 70+70 = 140 and I didn't even include tax . So let's say youre me and own 5 pairs thats 70+70+70+70+70= 350 no tax included . So you're telling me copping below retail wouldn't make a difference? Lol all the roshes I own have been discounted from flywires to Ogs to sprin coloways . All have been copped for at least 30bucks below retail . It adds up man ,

I can't believe someone actually got mad at that.

I'll go ahead and reply since I was the first to reply to him.

Again, I never stated I was mad at dude for trying to find Roshes for the low. I simply implied that he's gonna have a hard time finding TR's at a discount. That's it. If he can find em or if he gets help here, more power to him. Just stating that TR's are a nice colorway that Nike knows will sell at retail. If they do go on sale, then i was wrong. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom