ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't understand why people say Roshes don't hold up well with wear. I have worn my black sails somewhere around 20 times, and except for the bumps rubbing off and dirt on the bottom, they look brand new. If I wore any pair of J's or any basketball shoe that many times, they would look pretty rough. I think Roshes stay fresher longer than 90% of shoes.
hahahaha I've been wearing my black/sails for like a year and a half now and they are almost ready to retire. 

got holes just from daily wear and tear (and a little bit of skating)

Swooshes are peeling off,

soles are almost completely flat. really bad when the ground is wet and slippery.

comparing the sole to an almost DS pair. theres gonna be a hole under my big toe soon 
tongue.gif

lmao, nice man. I think they've BEEN ready to retire though not ALMOST ready to retire haha.  

Thank you sir. 11.5 copped for $80 shipped.

If you're getting the sold out message, it's probably that specific size that's sold out.
ah, i just gave up after a size 10 didnt add, shoulda tried for a 10.5 then. only size 8, 12, 13 now

theres beat & then theres those.... new pair needed bro

also im a cheapO :lol:

staring at the gray/blue in my sp cart but dont wanna drop the $80

1) its freaking winter time in chicago
2) i can cop for $50 from fnl when they re-up again with WC & free shipping
3) im a cheapO
4) its freaking winter in da chi

Last edited:

3) im a cheapO

lol i feel you man, i'm in the chi right now wearing the iguana's. what a mistake...the cold is ridiculous. im from cali though and it's freezing over there too, apparently.

id trade you any day of the week. im on the east coast and its like double jeopardy for missing out for an 8am release. if you choose to stand in line (where available) then odds are you wont be purchasing online considering the speed of a phone isn't as good as a computer. at least west coast people can miss out on the 5am release online then slide to spot doing first come first serve for their releases.

This! I've had this happen many times where I've missed out on both lol

3) im a cheapO

lol i feel you man, i'm in the chi right now wearing the iguana's. what a mistake...the cold is ridiculous. im from cali though and it's freezing over there too, apparently.

ALLLLL my roshes got put away for the winter at least a month ago if not 2... i wouldnt even try it with this Chi weather ...

Last edited:
hahahaha I've been wearing my black/sails for like a year and a half now and they are almost ready to retire. 

got holes just from daily wear and tear (and a little bit of skating)

comparing the sole to an almost DS pair. theres gonna be a hole under my big toe soon :tongue:

My dude, throw those things away. Hideous

Last edited:
To my SoCal peeps...Calypsos at Valencia FTL has pretty much sold out. FINISHLINE doesn't have them. SHIEKH has them but hasn't put them out yet. Talk to my dude Roger. He let me get my pair. SZ 9 is gone. G-Luck and I hope this helps someone out.

Back
Top Bottom